You fall down the stairs (Part Two)

You grinned at Taylor as she helped you on your feet and over to the door. It was all in a giant TV box back from when you Ann Taylor bought the TV. Everything was jammed in and you could tell Taylor was worried about your small wound.

Once again, you had reassured her and that you would be fine to make this all in one trip on your own and Taylor reluctantly agreed once more as she open the door for you and closed it behind after you were a few feet away. Some of your neighbors were outside as well as walking their pets, they knew you,  but they didn't know you were in a relationship with and they also didn't know who you were living with until a bit of bad luck blocked your path, down the cement stairs. On the third step down, there was a small patch of ice you had missed. You are excited to have  been finished that you were out of focus as you made your way down.  Once you had reached that step, you felt something slick underneath your feet and try to avoid it but to no advil. The odds were certainly not in your favor as you had failed to miss out on it anyway and you had started falling backwards as your bags flew and ripped open. To be honest, the fall didn't hurt at all, it just scared you and you sat there and tried to process what had just happened as neighbors had come to your rescue.

Bruises were already for me and although you had felt numb. Taylor was in your shared bedroom folding the last bit of laundry so she was unable to hear the commotion. You are more grateful that the neighbors will be for another no he you were with. But it was revealed after they help you back up on your feet and helped you walk up to which part of the apartment was yours. You were hesitant at first but because you were protective of Taylor as she was the same weight for you, if not more. It hurt like a bitch as you set up, causing you to ground and with your neighbor by your side, she had helped you to keep you from getting distracted by it as she talked to you about yourself and you both turned to see a few good sameritans helping to clean the scattered trash that had came with your fall.

"Which one is your residence, sweetheart?" She asked and you pointed her to the right direction.

As you turned the knob to let yourself inside, you discovered it was locked and so you started knocking on the door. With Taylor being in the kitchen at the same time, she heard the frantic sounding knock at the door along with a rattling sound of the knob, indicating that it was coming from you.

As if you were a child, she brought you inside, thanking the kind women for being you to her and sat you up on the counter as she noticed the scratches and bruises. She didn't need t ask what had happened, she already knew even though she didn't hear your fall. Taylor patches you up and had you lay low for the rest of the day.

Of course she joined with you and was always there for you in case you might need something. You were sitting on the soft couch as she walked over to the kitchen, returning with a bowl of popcorn, putting on your favorite movie and plopped down right next to you. Taylor knew how to help take your mind off things, no matter how big or small, and this was one of the ways to do it.

While the movie was playing on screen, you begin to doze off as exhaustion took over from the spring cleaning and you didn't know it, you were beginning to snore and that's when Taylor took notice in that you were really asleep. As you were sleeping away, she gently placed your head down on her lap without walking you before starting to run her fingers through your soft, smooth, and silk (h/c) hair.

A little while into it, she let herself bring her other arm to tend to you around your waist and pulled you closer to her; pulling you closer to her and pulling you as close to her as she could get you.