Christmas Disaster

It's Christmas Eve and you had to work a few hours before dedicating the rest to family and friends. But more importantly, your girl, Taylor.

She works so hard to get to where she was at now with her music career and you had always admired her for the example she set for you. You decide to follow it and landed yourself a job at a grieving counseling center. After a while of being there, you had dedicated your work with your patients and coworkers, helping you to put in a lot of efforts in what you do and hope to be even more successful in the future ahead. You were in the middle of a session with your newest patient when Taylor walks in to come pick you up for your guy's air plane. As you didn't notice she was there, she walks over and politely interrupts you, asking you if you were ready once you've finished. When she gently placed her hand on your shoulder, you look up and smile at her before responding.

"Are you ready to go once you've finished?" She asks, nodding your head in your answer before speaking it.

"Yes, I shouldn't be much longer. Why don't you have a seat while you wait for me?" You gesture her over to the empty seats nearby.

Taylor plants a small, but soft kiss on the top of your head before going over to take her seat. You had finished in no less than fifteen minutes, and just about as you both go to walk out, an actor had come walking in dressed in a Santa Clause suit. You decide to spark up small talk before heading all the way out.

"Oh look! Santa has come to spread some Christmas cheer!" You say enthusiastically, but that was when things go wrong.

With no expectation whatsoever, he swipes out a what it looked to be a gun from his bag that should be filled with toys for children and starts taking over the center. Taylor wastes no time and immediately shoving you behind her, shielding you, protecting you in what may be there to come. As fast as the guy pulled out the gun, you immediately go silent and pale while you cling on to Taylor, afraid of what his intentions might be.

Taylor sees that you've become pale like you'd had the flu, while becoming silent, locks her arms around you and pulls you in closer to her, as she reassures you everything is going to be okay.