Intense arguments (Part 1)

You were laying on the couch, nearly hacking yourself to death as you were trying to keep it under control while you were watching a tv show at the same time.

It was obvious that you were sick, you weren't sure if it was with strep or what, but you sure had something. Earlier, you decided that waiting for Taylor to come home would be better than to call her and try for to come early to be with you. But you thought it wouldn't hurt to call her and let her know what was going on. So you pulled out your phone and dialed her up, but with no success as you were not able to reach her on the other line. Taylor was at the studio and you knew she would be late, just not sure how late, so you decided to keep up on attempts to reach her every two hours or so. You were just about to attempt again when you hear the front door slam, indicating that she was home now. While you were calling her, you were unaware that she was having a bad day and didn't know she would be coming home in a bad mood. It almost scared you when she came into view because she instantly started snapping at you for a lot things, in which a lot of things that didn't make sense.

But things became intense when she brought the topic up of you calling out to her throughout the day. She didn't seem to want you to have your say in this, but when you did, you kept it short.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you call me so much? Was it that necessary, calling me through my busy schedule?!"

You brought your hands up in defense out of instinct before you got to say your statement.

"Taylor, I'm sorry. I forgot that you had a busy schedule today and I wasn't feeling good and wanted to let you know before you got home. I truly didn't mean to interrupt your work-"

"Since when are you not sick? All you do is just sit around all damn day long and let this house look and turn into a dump while I'm the one who is actually putting an effort into work. It would be a nice change to see you make one, for you to actually find something to put an effort in, you know?"

Taylor doesn't seem to be bothered at all by the words she was letting slip from her lips that stabbed you into tiny little pieces. She doesn't even seem to notice the light glimmered tear running down your cheek as you were pulling your thoughts together into what to say to her now.

"I'll do my best to do what I can to live up to your expectations." You finally say, but in a hush toned voice.

Taylor only scoffs and walks away, leaving without giving you a vocal response to your promise.