Ski Accident

Skiing had always been your favorite outdoor winter sport you enjoyed doing and you had a passion, and was longing to fulfill your dream to become and make it into the high ranks of becoming a well known professional skier.

When you and Taylor had found each other and learned you both favored the sport, you were stoked. However, it was more of a passion for you than Taylor. Taylor enjoyed joining you when you'd go out to ski, she enjoyed watching you having the time of your life each hill you raced yourself against and conquered it in the end. Sadly for you, the winter season was becoming a closed chapter and you wanted to take advantage of what you had left as much as possible before it all disappeared. You were currently looking for your next ski ride with Taylor when an idea had come to mind and it made you feel the excitement flow through you as you turned to face Taylor.

"How do you feel about a race?"

Taylor turns to meet your gaze, and by the strange look she was giving you, you were certain she was gonna say no, but she took you by complete surprise.

"What did you have in mind?" You grin at her response, she knew you liked to make small side bets.

"Winner gets breakfast in bed?"

"It's a deal!"

Taylor bumps fists with you gently in agreement as you finally reach the top of the hill you had chosen for the race to take place. Both of you had made sure your safety gear was fastened and was properly put on the way it was supposed to. Now you were in the position to start the race, and you told Taylor to give the signal for it to begin.

"Get ready, on your mark, get set, GO!"

It started out as you being ahead of Taylor, as you were the most experienced skier. But as a team going against each other, you still rooted for each other while giving each other the support. In fact, it was a distraction as you were looking at Taylor instead ahead of what was in front of you. Therefore, you didn't see what was to come next until it was too late. You were chanting Taylor's name when you had fallen from your crash and having the wind knocked out of you.

"Go Tay-"

That was when it happened, you had crashed a hard impact and it was almost a distant memory because of how fast it had happened. You had landed as the wind was knocked out of you and you couldn't move for a split second. As you tried to pull yourself up, you hear Taylor approaching and how distressed she had sounded when she called for you.

"Oh my god, Y/n!! Honey, are you okay?" Her hands gently holds up as she examines you for anything that may be alarming.

Thankfully, the worst you'd be getting was a black eye and sore muscles. Body aches as of right now, you didn't show any signs of concussions, and so she didn't feel it was necessary to take you to the doctor. Instead, she helps you to your feet and takes you home, and patches you up there.

After all that, she surprised you with breakfast in bed and you asked her to join you. It ended by watching "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty."

Despite the accident, it had been a great day, and a perfect way to end the day with your favorite person you have known so well.