First time she hears you swear

Work was a killer for you today, and once you walked in through the front door of your home you and Taylor shared, you were even more grateful to be home.

Taylor wasn't home yet, so you decided to put something on to watch as you wait for your beloved girlfriend to return. You wrap yourself in a blanket around you and plopped yourself down on the couch as you turned on CSI. It was only than you realized how tired and exhausted you from your day. It was starting to become a competition to keep you tired eyes open, you did not want to sleep until your beloved girlfriend came home. However, you could no longer fight the battle to stay awake, and it was already almost midnight.

As you drifted, you decided it was okay to fall asleep because you knew Taylor would wake you up and that would be the first time you've seen each other that day.

Taylor walked in the front door and was about to call out your name when she found you asleep on the couch with CSI being displayed on the tv screen. Just as she was about to wake you, you started talking in your sleep. Taylor had always found your sleep talking amusing and stood in place as she was listening to what you were saying. She giggled when you said you needed to finish your ice skating around Saturn's ring, then what came next was the most unexpected.

"Oh fuck you, man."

It shocked her at first, but than she burst out laughing, causing you to wake up. You sleepily smiled at her when you look at her, unaware you were talking in your sleep again.

When you were a bit more awake and alert, you asked her what was so funny.

"Let's just say I got to hear you swear for the first time."

You felt your cheeks burning red from embarrassment, you don't even remember what you were dreaming about.

"I thought it was adorable." Taylor says, making your face go even more red.