Dash Cam

You worked in your hometown as a county sheriff.

The whole community knew you as well as you knew them. The first few years after you had started your job, you've made many wonderful friendships and all your friends knew that you were very passionate of Taylor Swift and her music. For that, you'd like to say you were her number one fan but there were others that followed and had even been given recognition from Taylor. You'd be lying if you said you weren't jealous, because you were and you hoped your time would come for that. Even though you're not the only one who have gone unnoticed by your role model, it sure as hell felt like you were. Today was one of those days you were scheduled for patrolling and it was one of those rare occasions you were without a partner. You knew the safety precautions and you follow them everyday without fail. So there you were, driving around making sure all was well and safe while listening to your favorite radio station.

The following song of the last was Shake It Off by Taylor Swift and every time one of her songs came on, you'd get a bit teary-eyed. This time, however, you were lip syncing and dancing around in your driver's seat to the song. As you go more and more into it, you had completely forgotten about the hidden dash camera capturing your every move.

When the rap part came, you nailed it as shown on camera. It was also showing you stopping in between verses as you signaled to the people around you. Your patrol shift had soon come to an end and you were ready to go home, and as you left for home, you left unaware of your cop friends seeing the video and posted it to YouTube for the world to see.

As much as this job had meant to you, you were happy to be home as you were exhausted from it. You were thrilled to have the next day off as you had gone to bed that night, you went to bed earlier than usual. You had a pleasant awakening the following morning when you checked your phone notifications. What was on your phone was not what you expected to see or ever thought you'd get.

You couldn't believe it, even though it was right there in front of you on your screen; as you made sure you weren't dreaming. That notification you got was a message from Taylor Swift about your video. This was an experience you'd never forget, it was one you thought you'd ever get.

Taylor Swift has given you her recognition after seeing your video.

(Shake It Off cop reference)