You fall down the stairs

Even though it's only February, you and Taylor decided to do you yearly spring cleaning a little early.

You were living in an apartment complex on the second floor and although it was brand new, spring cleaning was still set to date. There wouldn't be too much to do, not a lot of process, but it would still take a lot of time and effort to get it done today. It was early morning when you had started; you were working on the kitchen while the love of your life, Taylor, was working on the bathrooms. Before you had officially started, you turned on the radio for some upbeat music and laughed when the first song was, "Shake It Off" had come on. About an hour later, you had the kitchen finished and moved on to the next thing on your list and you had done that until your list was finally completed at last. Some of the work had you on your hands and knees, causing you to miss the little blood stained spot that revealed
on your pant leg. Taylor was finishing her side of the list as you were gathering all the garbage that needed to be taken out to the dump next to the door so that it was ready for you. As you were setting the last part of it down, Taylor had come around and plopped herself down on the couch. You could tell she was exhausted; you both were. But at the same time, she was the one that had come first in your life before anyone or anything else and you wanted to take care of her and told her to rest while you took out the trash. As you begin to gather everything to have it taken out, Taylor notices the blood stain and stops you.

You had just placed your hand on the knob of your door and was ready to head out when she calls your name to come over to her.

"Y/n, wait." You do and as you turn, she takes hold of your hand and pulls you down next to her on the couch; and lifts your left so it's resting on her lap.

As you see what she was concerned about, you quickly reassure her that it was really nothing but she wasn't having any of it as she started to get up for the first aid kit. You loved her dearly, more than words can describe, but it made you nervous when she would get really protective and as you watched her pull out the alcohol to clean your wound. Now if her parents or brother was there at this time, they would hold you down so she could take care of you. But since they weren't there, it'd be more challenging so you made a deal with Taylor.

"Taylor, I have a proposition for you." You begin to say.

"What's that?"

"If you let me take the trash out first, I will let you clean my small wound here." As she turns to look at you, you knew she was giving it some real thought before she spoke up.

"Okay, but I expect you to come right back, Y/n."

"I will." You promised

***

(Part two will be out next!)