"I Don't Steal From Taylor Swift!"

Because you were in a street gang, you often found trouble more than the trouble finding you.

Things were not good at home, your parents and family members made it impossible for to be in the same room with them so you seeked refuge from the streets. The way you see it, you see it as your family losing you to the streets as you haven't contacted them in a long time. You were now part of a street gang, and on the streets, you weren't known as Y/n. You were known as Catastrophe. If someone ever dare to challenge you, they were asking for a death wish as they were most likely already dead. You could get dangerous and pretty mean if you wanted to, and you often were. The name Catastrophe came from a Taylor Swift music video you had watched and you felt suited to that name so that was the name you now go by. You were well known by the town/city because of your reputation. People were afraid not you, even your friends that you made on the streets, and from knowing that, made you feel powerful and you liked it. Maybe you liked it a little too much. Most of the time you're after money and you were good at getting what you wanted.

As the sky grew dark, you were on the search of someone who might carry the money you seek. You were by yourself, walking around looking for your victim. When you thought you were at a dead end, you caught sight of someone leaning against their ride as if she was waiting for someone. You took notice in her height, and realized that if she put up a fight with you, you would be no match against her. But you weren't going to let anything stop you, so you made your way towards her to follow through with your plan.

You carried a small handgun in your jacket pocket and it was loaded. You had your hands in your pockets, the one hand gripping the weapon you carried. As you got closer to her, you quickly pulled out your weapon and started demanding her for her money as she raised both her hands in the air. Than, you recognized her identity.

"Taylor? Taylor Swift?" You lower your weapon as she looks at you, lowering her hands before responding.

"Yes."

A minute of silence go by and you start backing away slowly, unsure of what to say. This was the one conflict you'd like to avoid at all costs. When you were able to form words through your lips, you apologize.

"My deepest apologize. I don't steal from Taylor Swift."

Before anymore was said and done, you took off and slipped back into the night, the darkness swallowing you up as you moved on from what you were just about to do.