HouseKeeper

As you did your routine of chores and self care, you started cooking Taylor's favorite meal.

She would be home in a few hours and you had a feeling that this meal would be something she needed the minute she walks in. You have been a job to be her housekeeper and it's been two years now since you've first started. If it wasn't for Taylor, you'd imagine you would still be on the streets, picking through garbage cans trying find something to eat, even if it is table scraps. You would possibly still be searching for a decent place to roll your bed out for the night. How did you end up on the streets? You were a runaway; not because you weren't getting what you wanted at home, but because things weren't good and there was constant fighting between your parents. When you realized things weren't going to get any better, you took off, leaving no trace of your disappearance. It was in mid afternoon one day when Taylor bumped into you and took you in her care. As she walked by you, you didn't expect her to take a second glance at you, but she did and for most, it was rare when you were being checked on by them. The sight of you broke her heart; you were dirty, you had on only thin layers of clothing, and you looked like you haven't had anything to eat in the weeks before. After she had offered you a job as her housekeeper, in turn you would have your own room, meals, and shower. You wasted no time in accepting her offer and went home with her that day.

Your first week on the job, she didn't have you work on anything as she wanted you to settle in first.

Living with Taylor brought you joy, comfort, and kept you warm. Being Taylor's housekeeper was a great honor and you knew it was something people would be envious of you for it. After sharing your story at how you ended up on the streets, you've noticed that she had gotten more protective of you and always made sure you had everything you need before going anywhere. Taylor started calling you almost every hour when she would be working at the studio. What came next, was something you were not expecting and at first, not very comfortable with it. With everything already given to you, she started to give you money despite your protest against it. She wouldn't take no for an answer so you started saving it rather than using it.

Taylor had left you with weapons of self defense and showed you how to use them.

During your stay, you had started devolving romantic feelings towards her but you kept it to yourself in fear of rejection or/and jeopardizing your friendship with her. What you didn't know what that she was feeling the same way but kept to herself for the same reasons. Tonight would be different though; while working at the studio, she had decided she would confess to you and left work a little early. She didn't say anything to you about getting off early because she wanted to go pick up a few things at the local Target. Even knowing her confession is a big risk taken, she needed you to know. So she picked up a bouquet of roses of your favorite color, and a card to tie onto the stems of it. Her heart was racing the more she thought about what she was about to do, and how you might react to it all.

Taylor walked in right as you put the last preparation on the table for your meal. Before sitting down together, you noticed a look on her face and immediately grew concerned since it was a look you've never seen before and wasn't usually greeted with.

"Taylor? Are you okay?" You ask, before anything more was said, you took your seats at the table.

Taylor teacher for your hand and you gave it to her as she clasped hers on it, while you started running your thumb over her knuckles, waiting patiently for her response. Her heart was racing and you took notice when you saw her shirt move along with it a bit. She gathered her thoughts and courage to come out with you about everything, than it happened. Taylor had told you almost in a rush but clear enough for you to hear.

"Y/n, I've been putting a lot of thought in what to, and how to tell you this. I've been putting this off for as long as I could but I realize now that it's only fair for you to know about what I'm about to tell you."

"Before you do, I want you to know you can talk to me about anything. Whatever is on your mind now is my top priority because I love you too much for you to think you can't come to me about anything." You give her a small smile in which she returned.

"Okay, the truth is, I really like you. I mean, I really like you, more than a friendship kind of way." Taylor continues on and keeping your promise, you sat there with her, listening to everything that was on her mind.

"I love you, and so you now know. I know this a lot for you to take in, Y/n, I'm going to judge you or anything if you don't feel the same way, I just needed for you to know."

Your face had lightened up like a Christmas tree, and you grab her hand back before she could hide it from your or break eye contact.

"I'm so happy that you had told me this, because I love you, too. I love you in the same way you love me. I really mean that, Taylor; and I understand how you felt before telling me because I felt the same way you did, and now that we admitted our true feelings for each other." Taylor's eyes lit up with happiness you never had thought was possible to be given, she than begins to pull out the bouquet of roses and a card.

You reach out for it as she hands it to you, and when you open the card, you couldn't help but smile after reading what was put there. The card read, "Would you do the great honor of becoming my girlfriend, my love story?" Looking back up, you could still see a hint of nerves in her eyes.

"I would be honored. It's a great honor of mine to become yours."