8 Arrangement (1269)

-Tsuande's point of view-

"Where is he, Iruka-sensei?" I asked, not surprised, but agitated.

"I'm not sure, Hokage-Sama. He said he'd only be a minute." Iruka said, a little embarrassed, scratching the back of his head.

"Alright, we'll give him a couple more minutes." I said, crossing my arms, and sitting in my office chair.

~Later~

I heard foot steps down the hall, I presumed they were Kakashi's. I then heard him talking to someone, and laughing.

Iruka seemed as confused and curious as me.

Kakashi opened the door to my office.

"You're late..." I said, cutting myself off, when I saw the child.

-Kakashi's point of view-

I walked into Tsuande-Chan's office, TenTen still in my arms.

"Your late..." I heard Tsuande-Chan say, but then cut herself off when she saw the child in my arms.

-Tsuande's point of view-

"Who is that, Kakashi?" I asked.

I looked over at Iruka and it looked like he had the same question.

"I was walking over here, and this kid was trying to follow me. I scooped him up and asked him what he wanted and..." Kakashi was cut off by the child yelling.

"I wanted to meet the Hokage!" The child yelled, into Kakashi's ear.

"Well, I'm Tsuande. Nice to meet you." I said extending my hand to the child, "What's your name?"

"I'm TenTen!" He said excitingly, yelling into Kakashi's ear once again.

Kakashi groaned lightly, recoiling at the boys high pitched scream.

"Calm down, where are you parents?" He asked.

The child smiled and said, " My Mama left me in the park this morning and said that her and my Daddy were gonna go somewhere. They haven't picked me up yet, so I was gonna walk around. I've never been to this village before!" He ranted.

Kakashi hung his head a little lower, and smiled, a pitiful smile, under his mask, to the boy.

"Go wonder around, stay in the main building." He said, setting the boy down and letting him run off.

"Kakashi, where did you find him?" Iruka asked, finally speaking.

"I'm not really sure. A ways from the park. I wonder how long he went walking around." Kakashi answered.

"Well, have you seen him before?" I asked.

"No. But I think he's from the Inuzuka clan, the marks on his checks hint that." Kakashi answered, pointing at his own check for reference of placement.

"TenTen sounds like a pet name. Do you know his real name?" Iruka asked, stepping slightly closer to Kakashi.

"I questioned him slightly. His first name is Tenza, but I don't know his last name." Kakashi said.

"Alright. We'll need to find a place for him to stay." I said, looking at the two sensei's in the room for suggestions.

"He could stay at Naruto's old apartment." Iruka suggested.

"How old is he Kakashi-sensei?" I asked.

"I'd say around seven or six." He answered, sighing, as if he was about to say something he'd regret.