Bouns ✨

(I was reading over my chapters , and then I realized that in chapter six I never actually told you guys how Kakashi removed his mask to Iruka.
I told you how Iruka felt but I didn't actually say how it happened.

So this is just a bonus for that.)

It was only about a week after we had kissed.

Kakashi hadn't taken a shower in a couple of days because of his injuries.
He didn't really smell bad, but I could tell even he was uncomfortable being sweaty and smelling like a hospital.

"Kakashi?" I asked, letting myself into his apartment, carrying two bowls of ramen, from Ichiraku, for us to eat together.

I didn't hear him call back, so I walked through the house for a minute.

When I reached his room I knocked on the door.

I again didn't hear anything so I walked inside.

I saw Kakashi laying in his bed, on his side.

I walked up to him slowly, not knowing if he was sleeping or not.

"Kakashi?" I asked softly, leaning forward.

He didn't respond, once more, so I assumed he was asleep.

I was about to leave his room when I heard him groan and roll over, onto his back.

I looked over my shoulder, and then paused.

I could see his face!

I just stood there, at the foot of Kakashi's bed, awestruck by his face.

When I broke from my trance I slowly walked over to Kakashi's bedside.
I leaned over his face, hovering my lips over his.
I ran my fingers through his hair, lightly, and then glided my fingers over his unmasked face.

He was just so beautiful, and to think he had a mole, and I never knew his scar stretched so far down his face, it was almost to his jaw.

Kakashi rolled over again, breaking me away from his face.

I stood back up, and grabbed the ramen bowls I had set on the ground.

I was blushing like crazy, but then the guilt hit me.

I just violated Kakashi in the worst way possible, by seeing his face.

I walked back over to Kakashi and kissed his forehead gently, then I left his room and sat on the couch, eating my ramen bowl.

~Later~

I was still on the couch, when Kakashi walked into the living room, with his mask on.

"I thought you'd be here." He smiled.

I chuckled nervously.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting next to me on the couch.

"I did something. And I don't want you to be mad at me. Ok?" I said, preparing myself for Kakashi's reaction.

"...what?" He asked hesitantly, scooting closer to me.

"When I got here I went into your room, while you were still sleeping." I said shamefully, looking at my hands.

I was hoping Kakashi would fill in the blanks, so I wouldn't have to say it myself.

I looked up from my hands to face Kakashi.

He looked a little disappointed, and wouldn't look at me.

I felt like I was about to cry.

"I know I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that, and I know how secretive you are about your face. It was just an accident, I didn't mean to see your face." I said, tears streaming over my cheeks.

I didn't know why I was crying, I think I just didn't want Kakashi to hate me.

I felt Kakashi's hand on my chin.

Before I even knew what was happening, I felt his lips on mine.

I squeezed my eyes shut, ridding the rest of the tears from my eyes, and put my hands on Kakashi's shoulders.

I shuddered into the kiss and felt Kakashi smile.

When Kakashi backed away, I saw his face once more.

"I'm sorry." I said, concluding my statement from earlier.

"It's alright. I think I can trust you." Kakashi smiled, pressing his face into my neck.

I started petting his head, playing with his, somehow, still silky, silver hair.

"You're really pretty." I said.