23 Morning (1146)

"Iruka?" Kakashi asked, waking me up.

"Hm?" I asked sleepily, trying to sit up until I realized I was still laying on Kakashi's chest.

"I know it's early, but can you come with me to work? I know Tenzou will be there and I don't want to get there by myself." Kakashi smiled, scratching his chin.

When I heard Kakashi say Yamato's name I perked up a little, waking up more.

When I processed Kakashi's question I smiled, "Of course, do you want to take a shower first then?" I asked.

Kakashi's face went red and he shyly looked away from me, unintentionally exposing a bite mark on his neck from the night prior.

"Could we take one together?" He finally asked, looking at everything except me.

I chuckled, wanting to tease Kakashi for his request, but not disagreeing with what he wanted.

"What? Do you want to conserve water?" I said, smirking.

"I guess..." Kakashi said shyly.

I smiled again, and flipped off of Kakashi's chest.
I stood up from the bed and pulled Kakashi up by his arm slowly, as to not wake up TenTen, who was still on our bed.
I started to pull him into the bathroom, and when I did, I closed the door behind us.

I started to undress, when I realized, Kakashi has almost never seen me naked.

I continued my undressing while I stared at Kakashi.

When we were both done, Kakashi stepped into the shower and I followed.

Kakashi was in the direct path off the water and I was standing behind him.

I grabbed his waist from behind and he flinched, "Ah, you scared me." He said, putting his hands on mine.
"Your hair looks nice when it's down." He complimented.

I smiled and nestled my face into Kakashi's shoulder.

Kakashi moved his head to the left so the water from the shower would spray on my face.
When it did I was surprised, and just looked at Kakashi. He laughed and patted my head.

I was still hanging onto his waist and I wasn't planning to let go, until he grabbed a bottle of shampoo and asked, "Can I wash your hair?"

I didn't say anything but Kakashi did anyway. He peeled himself from my grasp and moved me to the front of the shower.
He got my hair wet and then rubbed his hands together to suds up the shampoo.
He then massaged my scalp with his hands, I got goosebumps at the touch and I shivered a little.

"Is the water too cold?" He asked, in response to my shiver.

"No it's fine, that just feels really nice." I admitted.

Kakashi smiled and continued for about another minute.
Eventually he rinsed my hair out and a little bit of the soap got into my mouth.

"Sorry." Kakashi chuckled.

I turned around and kissed Kakashi, transferring the soap into his mouth.

Kakashi seemed surprised by the kiss and then seemed like he was enjoying it. But he soon tasted the soap and tore away from me.