Beast X Dead Apple 2: The Plan's Conflict

I couldn't move...

I know this isn't the reality, I'm in a world where I don't belong, and this isn't real.

I'm only here because I brought the people in Yokohama out from Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's reach. I brought them into this place to keep them safe. And I'm here to make sure that they'll get back.

This world's only a parallel.

It's not real...and yet...

"Why are you crying, Yuko?" He said while reaching his hands towards me.

I flinched and instantly slapped his hand away. He stopped and looked a bit surprised, still maintaining his composure.

"I told you I'm sorry. What else is wrong?" He then said in a low tone. There was a hint of worry in his voice.

The way he called my name...his voice...this familiar scent...

Of all the people I have to meet again, why you?

Oda Sakunosuke.

"Don't touch me...Odasaku." I muttered.

I bit my lip hard as I can feel my hands shaking. Feeling the tears fell from my eyes, I quickly swiped them with the back of my hand.

Odasaku took a deep breath and looked at me tiredly.

"Odasaku? Don't come up with weird names just because you're mad at me, Yuko." Putting his hands on his pockets, he continued to walk towards me.

Weird names?

That's what you're called, you idiot!

"Don't come near me!" I yelled before turning my heel to run away from him.

"Yuko!"

Of all the people I have to see just after I entered this world, it just have to be him?

I should be happy, right? But then why am I running away?

My heart is pounding from fear...joy...and sadness...I knew I have to leave this place as soon as possible.

As I sped up, my body was being weird again. With my system already cleared, I can definitely sense now the difference.

My speed is slower, too. Even my senses don't seem to be that sharp anymore. Also my strength, it's a bit...mediocre. I quickly stopped at a familiar bridge after I felt exhausted.

I was catching up my breath just because of running? It's been like this since earlier.

There's no doubt...

My condition is different in this world. It's not a Hunting Dog's.

After I took a short break, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around only to see Odasaku again. He followed me.

And I didn't even notice, damn it!

"I'm hungry, Yuko. Let's eat." He said casually as if nothing happened.

I'm running away from you and now you're asking me to eat with you? You're still an idiot, Odasaku!

"I don't want to. Just leave me alone." I averted my eyes from him.

How should I act?

Dazai said to act normally but then how should I deal with this? This is not normal.

I thought I had everything planned out. Now, I don't even know where to start.

Odasaku's alive...he's here...