Character Details

Name: Y/N Midoriya later changed to Aizawa at the age of six

Quirk: telekinesis (ability to move things with your mind)

In this story you're Izuku's twin brother so you look quite similar to him. You can adjust height, hair colour, eye colour, and that sort of thing to what you actually are just because you could've dyed your hair or had your dad's eyes and that sort of thing.

Hero costume: black full body armoured suit without sleeves, silver chains as a belt, knee high leather boots, as well as fingerless glove like gauntlets on each hand which are blue, a black cloak with a hood, a white face mask that looks like bandages and blue visor glasses that are high tech and constantly feed you relevant information on your surroundings through an attached ear piece.

Quick backstory:
You go with your dad on his business trips, never meeting your mom, at least not that you remember. On the last trip he took you to a small village in Japan and then suddenly disappeared. You were six when this happened and so you went searching for him and happened to stumble into a bad group of people. These people turned out to be villains and they kidnapped you after you said, being the naive child you were, that you couldn't find your dad anywhere. Lucky for you, a pro hero was actually stalking this group of villains waiting for a moment to capture them and turn them in. After being held captive for what you assumed was a few days a mysterious figure comes and rescues you, tying up the villains with his capture weapon. To this day you have lived under your hero's care and now go by Y/N Aizawa.