Chapter 2- The Agent

I've been serving as an agent for six years.

If you are thinking about an agent like that of James Bond and Ethan Matthew Hunt then I can conclude that we are all skilled and special in our line of work.

I am Sinclair Harvey Danger.

I am 26 years old.

My name describes me.

I am a Sinner.

I love Danger.

I kill dangerous people.

It's bad to kill but my job is to eliminate bad people if necessary.

I am given a mission then I have to find a solution. 

I work alone silently but whenever I need a back up, I just have to call the operations agency and they'll send me a back up.

My parents are in Mexico.

I have two siblings.

Our eldest brother is Atlas.
He is 28 years old.

I also have a younger brother and he just turned 14.
His name is Storm.

I'm here in London because with this kind of work, I have to be alone so that the criminals or bad people that I encountered won't harm my loved ones and so that they can't use them as leverage.

I'm tasked to solve a case of a big mafia who are into drug and human trafficking.

I was given a month to lie low, to observe the surroundings and to live a normal life.

I told my friend Axel to go with me at the Fortune Bar tomorrow at around 7 pm.

Axel is also an agent and he is usually my back up.

He is like a brother to me.

We live in the same penthouse but we only talked a few times whenever we see each other in the living room because during our free time we're both preoccupied.

Our penthouse is very spacious with big rooms and a great view.

We take a woman to our penthouse as a way to relax and release stress from work.

Axel and his woman would just stay in his room until the following day.

Whenever I take a woman with me we just eat then have fun for few hours but I don't want any woman to stay the night with me.

Axel and I are both NOT into a serious relationship because of our job.

Tomorrow night is another night to get laid.

Of course we're not that type to pick up just a random girl.

Before we take the women home with us, we do a fast background checking or a thorough interview first.

Oh and before I forgot I have a woman beside me. She's asleep and she looked tired. Let me just wake her up.

"Hey Rina! Wake up babe! You've been staying in my room for four hours, I'll call a cab for you!"

She said, "It's Ria not Rina! Don't call a cab. I want to stay here till tomorrow babe!"

I answered, "No Riza! I don't like you to stay here until tomorrow. I have important things to do!"

She replied, "It's midnight! I don't want to go home!"

I uttered, "I didn't force you to come with me Rita. You volunteered!"

She screamed, "My name is R-I-A! F*ck you!

I said, "That you already did Rica!"

She went out of my room screaming and stomping.

Axel went out of his room and said, "Why the hell is that woman screaming at the top of her lungs?"

I replied, "As usual like the other girls, she wanted to stay the night."

Axel said, "For f*ck sake Sin, why don't you just let the woman stay overnight?"

I uttered, "Why will I ever let her stay? She didn't even asked for my name I am just a random guy having fun.
If she's really a decent woman, she should not go with a random guy. What if I'm an addict or a killer?"

He said, "Go to sleep Sin! You're annoying me. Don't disturb me and my woman because unlike you, I have someone that I can hug while I sleep."

I implied, "You're not a saint Axel!You're also screwed like me!"

I just reviewed some of my cases and the other missions that I have to solve soon.

After few hours, I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning,
I went to our kitchen to drink my coffee.

Then a woman hugged me from behind.

She kissed my cheek and said, "Do you want me to join you handsome?"

I said, "No! I don't want to steal my friend's girl. I respect him."

She said, "It's ok, your friend is still asleep."

I answered, "I respect my friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship because of you."

Suddenly I heard footsteps towards us and a familiar voice said, "I appreciate what you said bro! I guess this woman is really not worth my time."

He said, "Go home Stacey! I don't wanna see you anymore!"

The woman said, "I hate both of you!
I am not Stacey! My name is Tracey!"

Then the woman ran away crying.

Axel and I both laughed.
That's our thing, we are really not fond of memorizing the women's names even if we take them home.

So I said, "Why did you have to do that to the poor girl whom you hugged until this morning huh?"

Axel answered, "The audacity of her to flirt or seduce you while I was asleep!"

I replied, "Well, we both have poor choices in women. Maybe she realized that I look better than you."

He said, "Yeah! I get it! I know that you look better and you can get any woman easily."

I answered, "The point is, if a woman can't be loyal even if she's just a one night stand then she's not meant for you bro!"

He uttered, "I still have a lot of time to look for somebody tonight! We're going to get laid again bro!"

I said with a confident voice, "Yes! There are many fishes in the ocean so we can choose tonight and it's also our time to relax for a month."

Axel smiled and nodded in agreement.