Chapter 27- The Plan

(Avery's point of view)

After three days of normal laboratory test results, I was discharged from the hospital.

When I reached our house, all the important people in my life were there.

I was surprised because I also saw Dylan.

At first, I was hesitant to entertain him but Sin told me that we have to talk to Dylan together because they have a plan.

I don't get what Sin was trying to say but I do trust him.

We had our delicious dinner and we all had fun.

Everyone wanted to stay and they all went to their respective rooms.

We used Uncle Harris' office for the said meeting.

I said with a confused voice, "What is going on? I feel uncomfortable with this kind of setting."

Dylan answered, "I'm not here to cause you any trouble. I want to help you and Sin. I understand that you are in love with each other so I won't destroy your relationship."

Sin said, "Dylan, just get to the point so that Avery will understand what we're trying to say."

"The day before your dad was admitted to the hospital, Celine went to my house. I don't know how she got my address but she gave me a tempting offer. She wanted Sin and she said she'll find a way to make you mine. At first, I liked the idea but when she said she wanted to get rid of you, then I knew that she wasn't just trying to make Sin fall for her but to eliminate you from Sin's life permanently. I agreed with the deal but I also called Sin to inform both of you but unfortunately, you were on your third hospital day fighting for your life when I finally decided to talk to Sin."

I was so shocked with what Dylan told us.

What kind of a human being would do such a thing?

Why can't she just accept that Sin is already mine.

They didn't have a serious relationship so why is she so obsessed with Sin?

Sin held my hand and kissed it.

I uttered, "So what's the plan?"

Sin answered, "I hope she falls for our trap. In five days, she'll be coming home with her mom. I'll call her a day before that and I'll inform her that you left me for Dylan but you and Dylan must go out of the country to make her believe that Dylan followed their deal."

I replied, "Are you sure it's going to work?"

Sin said, "We'll do our best to make it work."

I kissed Sin and then I went to Dylan and hugged him and I thanked him for helping us.

After few minutes, Dylan went home.

It's finally my alone time with Sin.

I went for a shower and I waited for him to join me but it took him so long to follow me.

I got bored then I went out.

I thought we would have some steamy time but nothing happened.

As soon as I closed the bathroom's door, our room is lighted with just candles and many flowers and petals were spread on the bed and on the floor.

Well, I find it romantic.

I was just wearing a white robe and there's nothing underneath it.

Sin entered the room wearing a blue suit.

He is so handsome in that suit and he looks fresh.

His hair is still wet.

Hmmm that's the reason why he didn't shower with me because he wanted to surprise me.

I can smell his minty aftershave.

When he came closer, the smell of Calabrian bergamot and grapefruit enticed me along with the mixture of ambroxan, patchouli, papyrus and musk.

I attempted to kiss him but he suddenly knelt down and said, "I thought I lost you and it made my life miserable for two f*ucking weeks watching you fight for your life on that death bed. I can't wait a little longer. Avery Phoebe Wilson, will you make me the happiest man alive by accepting my proposal to you to be Mrs. Danger?"

I kissed his lips and whispered, "Mrs. Danger sounds good to me!"

He placed the diamond ring around my finger and it fits my ring finger perfectly.

He carried me back to the bathroom and there he kissed me passionately from my neck, down to my chest and down to that special area that is meant to be his.

He turned on the shower and said, "I missed my chance taking a bath with you a while ago so let's take a bath again."

I answered, "I don't like to take a bath anymore, it's so cold!"

"Then I'll make you feel hot!" answered by this naughty man.

Before I could utter a word, he already pinned me in the bath tub and he knows the right places to make me weak.

After that steamy moment, he carried me to our bed and the room was already cleaned by our house maids while we were inside the bathroom.

The sheets were fresh and soft.

He again continued to do his thing while whispering, "Are you tired already mon amour?"

I barely catch my breath and I said, "Let's sleep because I'm already tired."

He replied, "Uh-oh! We will not sleep tonight my mon amour!"

This man is insatiable.

He said, "I miss you so much and I can't get enough of you!"

We didn't even notice the time until it was already five in the morning.

I was so tired and I feel sore.

I closed my eyes and I fell asleep easily.

When I woke up it is almost lunch.

Sin said, "Here is your food Mrs. Avery Danger!"

I answered, "You're supposed to spoil me because of what you did to me!"

He replied, "I'll serve you forever mon amour!"

I said, "Come and let's eat!"

He answered, "Just finish your food because I'm waiting for my dessert!"

I said, "Ugh! not again. Can you just take your dessert tonight?"

He said, "Ok because you're going to leave me after four days."

Yes, I recalled the plan about me going out of the country with Dylan.

I never thought that Dylan would help us in this kind of situation.

He is not a bad guy after all.