Chapter 18- Ready

(Sin's point of view)

A week passed by and I did the usual work to house routine.

I went out late from the office because I was trying to review some of the new cases assigned to me.

When I was walking towards the parking area, somebody hit me from behind.

D*mn! It f*ckin' hurts.

I felt a little dizzy and I heard a gun clicking.

It's the sound of a revolver being cocked.

Could this be the end of me?

If this is really the end, I failed to tell Avery, my mon amour, that I love her.

I closed my eyes and I was thinking of a plan on how to attack the person behind me.

Then I heard a sound of a fast car approaching.

Someone said, "Hey Danger! Get in the car!"

I asked the driver, "What the hell was that? You just bumped someone!"

She replied, "I thought I would surprise you because Axel told me that you're busy with work so I brought a food for you and then I saw that idiot pointing a gun at you."

I answered, "I'm glad that you came on time mon amour! You saved my
a$$ back there."

Avery uttered, "You owe me Danger!"

When those words came out from her mouth, I find it hot and intriguing.

Of course, I'll do anything for her.

She said, "S...sh*t! A car is chasing us. I'll try to lose them!

I answered, "Go on! You're the boss!"

I took my gun from my pocket and opened the passenger's window and then I shot the wheel of the passenger's side of the car that was following us.

I told Avery to look for somewhere safe so that they wouldn't follow us to my penthouse or at Avery's house.

We stopped at a hotel and decided to spend the night together after what had happened.

I said, "I'm really impressed with your driving skills mon amour."

She replied, "I was born a racer Danger!"

When we entered the hotel lobby, I went to check in and the receptionist said, "What can I do to help you Sir?"

I answered, "Is there an available suite room with two beds?"

She said, "Our rooms with two separate beds were already occupied Sir."

So I guess we'll just share a bed or I'll just take the couch tonight.

The receptionist said, "Would you like anything else Sir? I mean A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!"

Then she winked at me and blew a kiss.

(Avery's point of view)

A week after the accident of Mr. Andre had passed.

I planned to visit Sin because I have to ask him to help me search for my father because the accident triggered me to look for my father.

Talking to Mr. Andre made me want to know my dad better and I have this desire to know the real reason why he left me.

When I reached the place where Sin was working, I was surprised because he was held at gunpoint.

My initial reaction was to bump that man and I didn't care of the consequences.

I thought that the problem was finished when I bumped the man but he also had companions who were ready to chase us.

The car chase made my adrenaline rush.

Good thing that Sin managed to shoot the wheel of the car.

We were able to lose them.

We both decided to spend the night at a hotel.

The receptionist who was flirting with him made my blood boil.

I grabbed the key cards as soon as the receptionist handed them to him while asking if she can offer anything else to Sin.

I hate the feeling when someone is flirting with him.

I kissed Sin's lips then I said to the receptionist,  "Will you stop flirting and eye f*cking with my boyfriend!"

Then I went to the elevator.

Sin followed me and I was pressing the elevator's button because I don't want to go up with him.

He ran after me and was able to enter the elevator.

He said, "What was that kiss all about? A...are you jealous?"

I answered, "Of course not! I just want to rest because I'm already tired. You can go back to the pretty receptionist and ask him to sleep with you!"

He uttered, "Just be honest with me, if you're not jealous, look at me straight in the eye."

I can't look at him straight in his tantalizing eyes because my body might betray me and I'll blush.

His words gave me goosebumps.

He stopped the elevator and
whispered, "I don't want anyone else! I just want Y-O-U, mon amour!"

I made an effortful swallowing and breathing movements.

Sin was so close to me. I can't control myself.

I can see in his eyes that he was craving for me as much as I was craving for him.

He started kissing my lips.

I tried to push him but this man really knows how to hold the right places.

He pinned me on the cold stainless elevator wall and started to unbutton my top.

I closed my eyes and gave in.

Sinful desires came into my mind.

We reached the eighteenth floor and I told him to stop but he carried me like I weighed nothing without breaking our kiss.

When we reached our room, I started to rip his shirt.

I reciprocated his warm kisses.

He said, "Mon Amour, are you really sure that you want to do this?"

I nodded.

He asked, "Do you think that this is the right time? You still have a choice and we can stop this."

I answered, "Shut up and continue kissing me! This is what I want!"

He gave me the best night that I ever wanted and he even gave me more than what I imagined.

We fell asleep after the fifth round.

Oh! I can barely stand.

Where do we go from here?

Am I ready to commit with him? Is he ready for me?