Chapter 23- Bonding

(Avery's point of view)

A week had passed after that surprise party that my dad prepared for me.

He's been spending most of his time at my uncle's house and he also visited me at my office.

He was really trying his best to get closer to me.

I have to let him in because I also wanted to experience the joy of having a father.

He also finds time to watch my races.

I was also excited to impress him the first time he watched me race.

Of course I won!

We went to my favorite restaurant that was opened for 24 hours even after the race.

We ate our favorite ichiraku ramen and chocolate with almond ice cream. I used my prize to pay for our foods.

Weird combination but we did enjoy spending our time getting to know each other.

I never knew that we had a lot of similarities.

The way I crinkle my nose when we had a disagreement.

I can see our resemblance.

He requested me to visit him in his house but I told him that I don't like his wicked wife and his daughter.

He told me that Celine was already born when he met her mom.

It's so rude of me not to grant his wishes but I don't really know if I can accept his new family wholeheartedly.

I've been calling him "DAD" the moment we became close.

Sin gave me my much needed time so that I can spend it well with my dad.

In that one month period, I realized that dad is not really bad after all, that's the way it is and I can't go back to the past but at least we're trying to make things better between us.

Tonight I'll be having a dinner with Sin.

During the times that I was with my dad, Sin was also busy at work.

It's also difficult to have a secret agent boyfriend because I feel nervous as hell everytime he failed to inform me his whereabouts.

His life is in constant danger as long as he have cases to solve.

My dad told me that we'll be having a dinner with his family.

He invited me but I told him that I miss Sin and that we already planned ahead of time about our dinner together.

It's good to have an alibi because I don't really want to deal with dad's new family.

After few hours, Sin arrived wearing a blue polo shirt and a black pants.

I looked at him from head to toe and then he said, "Do you like what you see mon amour?"

The moment I saw him, my heart skipped a beat and it made me want to hug him and kiss him.

I pulled the collar of his shirt to make him bend slightly so that I could reach  him.

I whispered, "Screw the dinner!"

The moment I saw him staring at me intensely, I could say that he also wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me like a baby.

I put my hands around his neck in order to keep me steady in my position and from the living room to my bedroom, we didn't break our passionate kiss.

We spent an hour or two exploring each other's body.

This I could say is not lust or just a simple sexual contact but tonight, our bodies became one and we made love.

Love is in different forms and languages.

Love is a strong word.

Love can't be bought and can't be borrowed.

In this world full of people, there is that certain someone who is meant for us.

The person whom we can hug, kiss and hold but most importantly, the one who can stay with us unconditionally.

Sinclair Danger is my definition of love.

(Sin's point of view)

I'm happy for my mon amour and her dad.

They spent most of their time bonding together in different places.

Uncle Harris has always been a father to Avery but her real dad also tried his best to make her feel loved and special.

After a month of being busy at work, we finally decided to have a dinner together.

I miss Avery.

When I reached her place, I was so stunned when I saw her wearing a black mini skirt paired with a red halter top.

Her clothes accentuated her perfect curves.

She was looking at me like a prey.

The moment I saw her, I wanted to take her right there and then.

When she pulled me by the collar of my shirt, I find it hot and as soon as I heard her whisper,'Screw the dinner',
I lost my self control!

After two hours, we decided to have our dinner but it's not the same with what we had originally planned.

We just ordered from a fast food and then waited for it to be delivered.

Our clothes were scattered every where from that steamy moment so when the delivery boy arrived, I just wore my boxer shorts.

After eating, we watched our favorite movie.

"Stay with me tonight!"uttered by my mon amour.

It's like she casted a spell on me and I just agreed with anything that she said.

Ugh! I'm officially whipped!"

Avery knew that I'm wrapped around her little finger.

We spent the night cuddling.

It's really peaceful to have her beside me.

She's not even aware that I already asked for his dad's blessings so that I can finally share my family name with her so that I can finally make her mine.

I do hope that by the time that I'll propose, she'll answer 'yes'.

I can't wait to call her my wife.

This woman is so precious.

I'm happy for her that she's finally enjoying having his real dad in his life and when the perfect time comes, at least she already have his dad who will accompany her to walk down the aisle.

I haven't yet planned for ways on how to tell her that I wanted her to be my wife.

But first, I have to look for a ring.

I asked for Isla and Axel's help  to look for something that Avery would love.

They are leaving for Paris next week because they also wanted some alone time after our hectic working schedule.