Chapter 19- Out of the Country

(Sin's point of view)

I woke up with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I wish to wake up every morning like this.

I kissed her forehead and looking at his angelic face made my heart beats faster.

She opened her eyes and said, "How long have you been staring at me?"

I answered, "I could stare at you the whole day mon amour."

She kissed my lips and hugged me as if it's just a normal thing between us.

I said to her with a smile on my face, "I could get used to this."

She smiled and said, "What are we?"

I chuckled and said, "Do we really have to label whatever this is?"

She looked disappointed.

She turned her back on me.

I was trying to start a conversation but she stood up and went for a shower.

I followed her at the bathroom, her eyes were closed and water was dripping, tracing every curve in her perfect body.

I gulped because she made me feel things that I never felt before.

I love her but do I really have to put her life in danger?

My job is to protect her yet she protected me last night.

She was sobbing.

What did I do that made her cry?

I hugged her and she pushed me while saying, "I'm a human being with feelings Sinclair Danger so don't you dare play with my feelings!"

I hugged her and said, "I love you but I don't know if I can live up to your expectations. I don't want any woman to get close to me because I don't want them to be hurt. You're special to me! They might use you to get through me because they'll see you as my weakness."

She answered, "W...what did you say?"

I replied, "The fact that my enemies will see you as my weakness?"

She said "N...no the three words you said before that!"

I looked at her dreamy eyes and said, "I love you Avery Phoebe Wilson!"

She kissed me and went out of the shower.

Now that I already told her that I love her, she just left me hanging. Ugh!

When I went out of the shower, I saw her making a phonecall and I guess she called her uncle and friend.

After her conversation with them she told me that she'll take me to my office because I left my car at the parking area last night.

I told her to accompany me in my office.

When we reached the office, Celine was waiting for me wearing a red sexy dress.

Celine said, "Hi handsome! I was waiting for you!"

I uttered, "What are you doing here?"

She came closer and kissed my lips.

I pushed her away but when I turned to Avery, she ran away.

I told Celine to f*ck off and not to visit me in my office again.

She said, "So that woman with you is your new toy huh?"

I answered, "I'm not in the mood to deal with you Celine and she is not my toy! I'm in love with her!"

She replied, "Whoa! Sinclair Danger has a heart. I won't let that woman ruin our relationship!"

I uttered, "We never had a relationship and you're just a distraction for me. I will never love you!"

She said, "I'll make that woman suffer! If I can't have you, I won't let her have you too!"

I answered, "Just leave!".

I tried calling Avery but she failed to answer my calls.

(Avery's point of view)

Hearing those three words coming out from his mouth made me blush and my heart again beats faster.

This man really knows how to capture my heart.

He really knows the right words to say that's why my walls automatically went down.

He told me to go with him in his office.

When we reached his office, a tall gorgeous woman wearing a red sexy dress was waiting for Sin.

She was looking at him as if he was her prey.

Sin looked astounded but when the woman kissed her lips, I can't help but to run.

I don't want any woman near him.

I want him to be mine!

Sinclair Danger is M-I-N-E!

He's not anybody's property but seeing that thirsty woman made my blood boil.

I went straight to the airport and I called Uncle Harris.

I planned to spend a few days in Mexico City with my Uncle Silas.

I also called Isla and she told me that she'll follow me soon.

This is me, making an impulsive decision.

Instead of fighting for my man,
I chose to get out of the country.

I'm a mess!

I can be with him as soon as he realized that he's ready to have a commitment with me.

If he really loves me, he'll find a way.

As for now, I'll be searching for my dad so that I can have a peace of mind.

I guess he's the missing piece in my puzzle.

That woman is not really a problem because I saw how Sin pushed her but she gets under my skin.

I'll deal with her soon.

It was a boring and tiring 13 hours and 50 minutes flight from London to Mexico.

Uncle Silas was already waiting for me at the airport together with my Aunt and cousins.

They were very welcoming.

After our dinner, I went straight to the guest room that they prepared for me.

I updated Uncle Harris and Isla.

I was also thinking of Sin the whole time.

I was trying so hard to control myself not to call him because I want him to miss me, to crave for me, to long for me.

I read my favorite wattpad story, "Mitch The Star Witch" then I finally fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning,
I had a lot of miscalls and text messages from Sin.

Ugh! I want him so bad.

How I wish to wake up again beside him.

I will just wait for a sign if we were really meant to be together.