Chapter 13- Stay

(Sin's point of view)

I immediately wore my shirt and my pants because I felt that Avery wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see her.

When I reached Avery's place, the guard let me in and told me that Avery was already waiting for me.

Their servant told me to go to her room.

Avery was wearing a thin fabric, white tank top and a short.

This woman never failed to impress me, she can make my knees weak by simply being her.

She is effortlessly beautiful.

Her long, copper brown hair highlighted her chocolate brown eyes and face with freckles that were like stars.

Whenever she smiles, her cute little dimples become visible.

I looked at her from her face down to her chest and wow! It even gets better going down.

She said, "Whoa! Danger! My eyes are up here and don't be a pervert! You're literally drooling!"

I answered, "What can I do? I just want to enjoy the view!"

Her smile turned into a frown and said, "I'm really tired so I guess you have something important to tell me that's why you called me while I was at the..."

Yes! I interrupted her and I told her that I heard her conversation with a man.

She uttered, "That's Kellan and he's just a stupid jerk who gives me problems."

The thought of her being with another man made me sick.

The thought of her being touched by another man made me furious.

I want her to be mine but I am here because I wanted to tell her about Isla and Axel.

I told her everything.

She said, "We'll visit Axel and Isla at the hospital first thing in the morning."

Her chocolate brown eyes are telling me that she needed me.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead and I turned my back because if I stayed there a little longer, I might break the walls that she built between us.

He looked at me as a sin. A sin that she would willingly do.

When I turned my back, she held my left hand and said, "Stay!"

I answered, "A...are you sure?"

She nodded in agreement.

I said, "Is this what you really want mon amour (my love)?"

She answered, "Yeah! Whatever mon amour means!"

I smiled and followed her to bed.

I was startled when she started to remove her top clothes and these words just came out from my mouth,

"Don't do anything that you'll regret later mon amour!"

She said, "Please help me forget what had happened tonight!"

This woman screams trouble.

If she only knew how much I wanted her.

ALL OF HER...

I started planting soft kisses on her neck.

Then I kissed her soft luscious lips passionately.

She bit her lower lip.

She was also craving for me because she kissed me like her life depends on it.

We're both hungry for each other's touch and we also wanted to explore each other's  body.

I whispered to her ears, "You're such a tease mon amour. I won't be able to control myself if you will not let me stop."

She answered, "Then don't stop!"

I replied, "This is not the right time mon amour. I'll stay beside you so you can sleep."

Then I kissed her lips.

She looked disappointed.

She looked defeated.

I don't want her to regret what we are about to do. I want her to willingly give her all instead of just doing what she wanted by offering her body because she wanted to forget what had happened.

If she is just some random woman, I'll never have a second thought of
touching her then dump her the following day.

But she is special.

From my belle femme(pretty lady) to my mon amour(my love).

Do I really love her?

If waiting for her to text and call me every damn second means falling for her...

If having a difficulty of sleeping and being distracted while working because I wanted to be with her eagerly is falling for her...

If wanting to kiss her every minute, every second of the day means falling for her...

Then I think, I love her.

(Avery's point of view)

What was I thinking when I removed my top?

I just wanted to forget but about Kellan.

Sin refused to give what I wanted.

But without a doubt, I did enjoyed our steamy  kiss.

I thought that offering him myself will make me forget but damn I was so wrong.

He rejected me.

Maybe I wasn't his type or I wasn't good enough.

I thought that he's the type of danger who would jump at every opportunity but maybe he respects me.

I felt ashamed of trying to jump his bones.

I never did this to anyone but with him, I do feel the urge to make us one.

He stopped and I was so disappointed.

He hugged me until we both fell asleep.

When we woke up in the morning, we had our breakfast and Uncle Harris just arrived from the office.

He saw me and Sin together at the dining area.

He said, "Don't tell me that you already did the nasty huh?"

I answered, "Shut up Uncle!Bye we're going to the hospital!"

Uncle gave me a questioning look.

I told him that I'll explain everything later tonight.

When we reached the hospital,
Isla was feeding Axel a porridge.

Isla gave me a hug.

I pat Axel's shoulder.

I felt awkward when Isla asked me why I was with Sin.

I can't just tell her that we slept together.

I said, "Get well soon Axel. I'll leave you two so that you can eat and rest properly."

Sin held my hand and said, "I'll go with Avery."

Sin uttered while holding my right hand, "You are so perfect mon amour and one day, I will make you mine."

I blushed and smiled.

Sin rejecting me wasn't bad after all.

He made me feel special.

I used to deal with men who just wanted to get in my pants. They always looked at women as play things and a pastime.

Sin had his chance to play and have some fun time with me but he refused.

That's a good thing right?