Chapter 7- Warning

(Sin's point of view)

Axel asked me to join him and his new girl to go to a fancy restaurant but I refused.

I said, "I don't want to be your f*ckin' third wheel and I'm not into double dates."

Axel insisted that his girl has a best friend but I'm not interested.

Since when did he became serious with one girl?

He said, "I'm not looking for a relationship right now but I do enjoy her company."

It's the first time in Axel's life to go out twice with the same girl.

This girl might really be special for him.

I told him that I have to go somewhere else.

That night I met a client and he gave me pictures and details of the person that he was looking for.

Then I went to the parking area where  my car was parked.

As I walk to the parking lot, I heard footsteps going towards me.

Not just one but three men attacked me from behind.

I fell on the floor and my nose was bleeding then one of the men said, "Our boss just wanted to send you a warning."

I answered, "Who the hell is your boss?"

Another man uttered, "Our boss told us to let you know that you should stay away from his girl!"

I said with a confused voice, "Who the hell is your boss and your boss' girl?"

Then they left.

I didn't fight them because I'm on my vacation and I still have to know why I was sent a warning.

I did send many criminals to jail and I knew that I have a lot of enemies but I didn't touch any of their girls.

Who is that girl that made their boss pissed at me?

I'm not the dating type and I do not take a girl with me without her consent.

I have to go home and rest so that I can think properly.

I took a shower, ate whatever is in the fridge and I read the files that was given to me by the client whom I met earlier.

My phone disturbed me while I was reading because it didn't stop from ringing.

I answered, "You better have a good excuse for blowing up my phone."

Somebody on the line answered,
"I just want to see you tonight.
I'm outside the penthouse.
Please open the door."

I opened the door and I saw her again, Celine Scott.

Celine and I just had one steamy night. We had fun once but she was so clingy.

After that night, I told her not to see me again but she never stopped.

She was nice to me so I accepted to be her friend.

She's beautiful but not as beautiful as my belle femme whom I kissed at the Fortune Bar.

Celine is a troubled girl living with her mom who already had a divorce from 3 husbands.

She said that her mom's current partner is a billionaire.

I said, "What do you want?"

Celine answered, "I just want to be with you."

I replied, "Celine, I'm not really in the mood for your drama."

She pushed me into the couch of the living room and then she began to strip.

I said, "Celine, get dressed I'm not in the mood!"

She didn't listened and she began kissing me and removing my top.

I said, "Celine, I know you have problems but this is not the way to deal with it."

She said, "Please I beg you. Let me taste you again!"

I replied with a demanding voice,
"Go home Celine!"

She didn't stop kissing me.

Axel and his date arrived at our penthouse and saw Celine kissing me at the living room.

Axel said, "Now I know why you refused to come with us cause you already planned something huh!"

I covered Celine with my shirt and I told her to go to my room.

I saw the surprised look of the woman beside Axel.

She mumbled, "Oh my! You're the guy I saw kissing Av that night at the Fortune Bar!"

Axel said, "Isla meet my best friend Sin."

She said, "Aha! Sin as in Sinclair! Av is worried about you because both of you messed with Dylan but I guess, her problem is now solved. I'll just tell her to tell Dylan that you broke up because you cheated on her and you're actually with another girl."

I answered, "Are you the same girl with Axel the other night?"

She answered, "Yes in the flesh!"

Axel interrupted and said, "Go to my room Isla!"

I gave an intense look at Axel and said, "Stay!"

Axel said, "I'm not your puppy Sin!"

I said, "Did you know that Isla is the best friend of my belle femme?

He answered, "Of course not! I don't know that her best friend is your fake girlfriend. You're screwed man!"

I implied, "Three men attacked me earlier, could it be related with that Dylan that Isla was talking about?"

Axel answered, "I don't know. Well, I have to attend to my girl's needs first and you also have a girl waiting for you in your room so we're lucky tonight."

I replied, "Damn you Axel, you're such a dick!"

I went to my room and I saw Celine naked.

I said, "What's wrong with you Celine? I don't want you here ok?"

She said, "I will stay the night and let's continue where we left off."

I am really annoyed and I said, "Ok you stay here and I'll leave. I don't want to deal with you anymore!"

She said, "Ok fine! I'll just look for somebody who will give me their attention."

I replied, "You're the one who disturbed me and appeared out of
nowhere. Don't give me that 'guilt trip' card. I don't want to have sex with you. Do you freaking understand?"

She stormed off.

I'm not an a$$ and I always respect women but I don't want to deal with Celine and I'm worried that Isla might misinterpret whatever she saw at the living room.

How can I ever get close to my belle femme?