Chapter 12- Bloodbath

(Sin's point of view)

A month passed by like a blink of an eye.

Avery was busy with her work at  WCorp.

We called each other during our free time but haven't seen each other after that dinner held at their place.

I was busy focusing on my work as an agent.

One rainy evening, Axel and I went to an abandoned building for a mission.

Our informant told us that the leader of this certain gang was hiding in that building.

We went inside the building separately.

I searched for the back entrance while Axel bravely entered the front door.

He talked to me through our earpiece and told me that it was strangely silent inside as if no one was there but little that we know that the gang was ready for us.

It was a damn trap!

After that conversation with Axel, he wasn't responding anymore.

I went to check the other rooms inside the building.

Sh*t! Axel was held captive and was tied into a chair.

A man about our age was beating the sh*t out of him.

I called for a back up.

It's good thing that I brought my FNX 45 Tactical.

It is a semi automatic pistol with a silencer.

I shoot the gang members one by one from behind and I silently went near where Axel was being tortured.

They were asking him a lot of information like who sent him and who was he working for.

Axel is a tough man and he would never talk about us let alone put our organization in danger.

He was accepting all the punches that that was thrown to him because both of his arms and legs were tied.

His left eye was closed and swollen.

I brought my kershaw 4007 secret agent boot knife with me as I slowly and silently pulled the other gang members that are still alive.

One by one, I stabbed them on their necks and I made sure to hit their carotid arteries to cause severe bleeding.

After that killing spree, there's only one left. Their Leader.

The name of their gang is Bloodbath Gang.

Their leader is Baxter James.

Their gang has been doing a lot of trouble for the past eight months.

They are drug and human traffickers.

I shot Baxter's both legs.

The back up agents and medic arrived after 10 f*cking minutes.

Axel said while looking at me in pain, "D...d*mn you! W...what took you so long?"

I untied him.

I answered, "It's not easy to kill 20 people! Can you at least stand?"

He said, "I'll t..try!"

When we arrived at the hospital,
I called Isla because Axel was asking for her and I filled her in about what had happened.

When Isla reached the hospital, she asked me to go home and get some rest and she said that she will never leave Axel.

Oh! Young love!

I went to our penthouse to change my  bloody clothes.

After taking a bath, I took a bite of the microwaved left over pepperoni and cheese pizza.

While eating, I called Avery to inform her about Isla who was already in the hospital with Axel.

I said with a tired voice, " Hey Avery, are you busy?"

She answered, "Yeah! I'm kinda busy at the moment. Why are you calling? It's eleven in the evening!"

I replied with sadness, "Hmmm! Sorry to disturb you. I'll just call you tomorrow."

She said, "W...wait! Please stay on the line. Don't turn your phone off!"

I heard the sound of many cars and many were shouting and cheering.

I heard her say, "I won so you have to give me my money!"

Someone said to Avery, "Not so fast Princess!"

Then I continued to listen to Avery's conversation with that man.

I wanted to know where she is but after a long argument, Avery said, "Hey Danger! Are you still there? See you in thirty at my house!"

(Avery's point of view)

I was at WCorp in the morning and I spent my nights at the streets.

Racing is my first love. It is more of my passion than a pastime.

I was surprised when Sin called me.

I am almost near the finish line so I told him not to turn his phone off.

Modern cars already have a connection with our phones so with just one press, we are able to communicate with whoever called us even during the race.

I wanted to claim my prize but this one guy named Kellan made it hard for me.

Kellan is Dylan's friend and he is an arrogant man who is so full of himself.

He doesn't want to give me my money.

I haven't turned my phone off and I told Sin to stay on the line so I believed that he was listening to my argument with Kellan.

I pulled the bag of money from Kellan but he held my hand tightly while saying, "Not so fast Princess!"

I gave him a left upper cut and I hit his jaw very hard.

He said, "Damn you Avery! You can't just punch anybody especially me. Don't you dare make me mad Princess!"

I answered, "Now I know why you and Dylan are friends, you're both a player who wanted to get in any woman's pants."

Kellan answered, "Well, I'm better than Dylan if you'll just give me a chance to show you. You should join me tonight. I will make it worth your while."

I said, "I hate you! You're a pig!"

Kellan said, "It's a good thing that Dylan is not around tonight. You can have some alone time with me."

I answered, "Get lost!"

And I stormed off.

I checked Sin if he was still on the line and yes he patiently waited for me.

I told him to see me at my house in thirty minutes because I just wanted to talk to him because with him I feel safe.

I went for a shower and as usual, Uncle Harris was still at the WCorp probably hooking up with his assistant but he would never admit that.

I knew my uncle is not into a serious relationship that's why he's always protective of me because he told me that all men are like him.

But I can say that my uncle has a good heart.

I promised him that when I fall in love with a man, I will make sure to make that man bleed in case he  breaks my heart.