Chapter 4- Unforgettable

(Sin's point of view)

I went to the Fortune Bar with Axel.

It's a usual routine for both of us to drink, have fun and search for a potential woman who will go home with us so that we could get laid.

I was at the bar at around 7:30 in the evening and I was walking towards our usual table at the bar when a pretty woman about 5 ft tall bumped me.

I was stunned by her beauty and the first thing that she did was to ask my name.

I stared at her chocolate brown eyes and it's like she cast a spell on me so I uttered my name instantly.
She pinched my cheek and her touch made me blush.

I've met different women even during my missions. Some of my co-workers tried to seduce me even to the point of getting naked in front of me but this woman just asked for my name yet I surrendered easily.

I always see to it that every woman should work their wonders first in order to catch my attention but this special woman just changed everything.

When I saw her, everything in her screamed trouble.

She was being followed by a strong and dominant man and I believe this man is powerful.

She asked me to play along and  pretend to be her boyfriend.

The man looked pissed and upset.
He was jealous when she kissed me.

It's really awkward being kissed by a woman you just bumped into a bar without even knowing her but this woman is like a drug to me.

When she kissed me, I was thinking if I will just push her but I won't deny it, I enjoyed every minute of it.

I deepened our kiss and I thought I could take this woman to my penthouse but she ran away.

I was stupid because I didn't catch her name.

She was the only woman who dared to ask for my name before kissing me.

I usually go to the woman that I want to take to the penthouse with me, offer her drinks and get to know her for few minutes and the woman will go with me without even asking for my name.

My belle femme  wanted me to help her. I asked her if that man was bothering her and I was doing my part because I was playing as a protective boyfriend.

When she ran away, Axel came closer and said, "Whoa that scene was hot man! I wished I was the one who bumped that hot lady!"

I answered, "Don't you dare try to go near my belle femme or else, you'll feel hot because of fever cause I won't stop punching you until your whole face becomes swollen!"

Axel answered, "Wow! You've done your part Sin. Stop acting like a protective and jealous boyfriend.
Let's look for someone who will make you forget your 'belle femme'!"

I tried talking to other hot women in the bar but I can't stop thinking about her. My belle femme, my petite hot fake girlfriend.

After countless shots of vodka,
I was kissing a woman that I don't even know how I met but I was imagining the kiss that I had with the pretty lady earlier.

I scanned all the other women in the bar but damn! why do they all looked like my belle femme.

I was really drunk! I searched for Axel and told him that I have to go home.

He called a cab for me so I'll just get my car at the bar's parking lot tomorrow.

I fell asleep as soon as I reached my room but the moment I closed my eyes I saw my fake girlfriend's sweet face.

I can't f*cking get her out of my head!

When I woke up, I had this terrible headache.

I took a shower and took a pain reliever then I surfed the net hoping that I could gather some information about my fake girlfriend and the powerful man that I encountered.

Axel knocked on my door and I let him in.

He said, "What's keeping you busy Sin? Don't tell me that you're searching for your fake girlfriend huh?"

I said, "She's unforgettable bro! Can we go to the Fortune Bar again tonight? She might be there!"

Time flies fast and it's again 7 in the evening.

I waited for few hours and I had few drinks but she's nowhere to be found.

I asked for the guard to show me the footage of the cctv yesterday.

I met an alluring woman.
We kissed a few times but her kiss is not as sweet and pleasant as my belle femme.

I could not even get myself to go to bed with another woman ever since that unexpected kiss.

How can she break my walls by just one passionate kiss.

I can feel the chemistry.

I believe that she wants me too but how can I see her again.

I'm on vacation so I can't use my connections at this moment.

I will just have to search for her on my own.

That woman will be the end of me.

I never failed even the most impossible mission assigned to me.

She is my new mission.

I'm uncertain if I can handle her.

A week passed by and I didn't leave my room because I spent most of my time searching for her.

Axel told me that he had a date and he was asking me to be his wingman but I told him that I have a lot of things to do.

He said, "Just get another woman and get laid Sin. I've never seen you like this with another woman. Why do you still pursue her if you can play around with the others?"

I said, "The moment I laid my eyes on her made me crave for her. I never felt like this before. She's my weakness. God knows that I tried to keep my mind off of her but how can someone like me be attracted with just a single encounter? I won't stop looking for her!"