Chapter 8- Stranger & Danger

(Avery's point of view)

I woke up in the morning feeling exhausted of what had happened last night.

Isla called me and told me that she'll visit me here in our house.

I went to the kitchen for breakfast when I saw Uncle Harris who just arrived from WCorp walking with the same clothes as yesterday.

I said, "You're doing the walk of shame huh uncle?"

He said, "Oh don't start on me sweetheart. How's the race?"

I answered, "Of course I won!"

Uncle said with a smile, "I never doubted you sweetheart!"

I hugged him then I told him that Isla will visit me here in our house.

He said, "Ok! Have fun and I'm just in my room in case you need me."

After few hours, Isla arrived while holding my favorite cake.

Of course I'm a sweet tooth so I jumped with joy.

While eating, she told me about her date with Axel.

I said, "Are you really serious with this dating thing and with that guy?"

Isla answered, "I don't know where this goes but I want to try."

I replied, "Well, good for you!"

She said, "I'm here to talk about you and Sin."

I answered, "What about us? What do you know about Sin? I've never seen him after that night."

Isla said, "Sin is Axel's bestfriend and they live in a penthouse. Sin has a girlfriend so you can tell Dylan that you broke up with Sin so that Sin won't be involved in your mess."

I felt a pang of jealousy.

Why do I feel this way?

Our relationship is not real.

Can I even call it a relationship?

It pains me to know that he already had a girlfriend.

What am I thinking? Of course that handsome face and that perfectly carved body would have any woman with just one smile and wink.

I even fell for him with just one kiss.

Oh Gosh! No!

Isla said, "Earth to Avery! You zoned out for few minutes."

I mumbled, "Oh sorry I was just thinking of Sin."

Isla said, "What? You're thinking of Sin? Av don't tell me that you like Sin."

I answered, "Oh No! I'm just happy that he has a girlfriend and from now on I will just be a stranger to him."

Isla said, "A stranger who is in love with Sin."

I uttered, "I'm not in love with Sin!"

Isla said, "Whatever makes you sleep at night."

After few hours, Isla went home and I also stayed in my room.

I was bored in my room and it's 7pm so I decided to go to the street race.

I will just watch the racers.

When I arrived at the usual meeting place, I searched for Dylan.

Of course he was surrounded by his fans.

I said, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Dylan asked his fans to go away.

We were left alone and he said, "Do you want to go with me in my house so that we can have some privacy my princess?"

I said, "Stop playing with me Dylan.
I just want to tell you that I broke up with my boyfriend."

He said, "Oh really? I taught your boyfriend a lesson last night and maybe he got the message that's why you two broke up."

I answered, "What do you mean?
I swear if you hurt him..."

He said while giving me a smirk, "What will you do princess?"

I turned my back and I tried to contact Isla.

Isla immediately answered my call.

I said, Isla can you give me Axel's number?"

She said, "Just wait and I'll send you ok? Care to explain what happened?"

I replied, "I'll call you again later ok?"

I talked to Axel and I told him about what Dylan told me earlier.

Axel said, "You're Sin's belle femme so don't worry about him. He'll do anything to protect you. He can manage whatever that Dylan planned for him."

I said, "I just feel guilty because he was involved into my mess."

Axel said, "There's nothing that Sinclair Harvey Danger couldn't handle Av."

I answered, "Ok just tell him that from now on Dylan won't bother him and I'm going to stay as a stranger to him. I won't also bother him and his girlfriend."

Then I ended the call.

I went home and went straight to my room.

After few hours, an unknown number was calling me.

I cancelled the call because I'm really tired and I don't want to talk to anyone.

Then that unknown number sent me a text message saying, "Hey Stranger! Axel told me that you called."

I replied, "I already said what I have to say to Axel and I guess, he already filled you in with all the information that you needed so Goodnight Danger!"

He again texted me but I turned my phone off.

(Sin's point of view)

Axel came to my room asking me if something had happened to me involving with Dylan and my belle femme so I told him everything about the three guys who attacked me.

Axel told me that belle femme called him and she explained about Dylan and that she won't bother me and my girlfriend.

Damn! I do not have a girlfriend!

Axel also told me that Isla is her bestfriend but I failed to ask her name.

I decided to call her but she wasn't answering so I sent her a message.

She told Axel that we should stay as strangers to each other so I called her stranger instead of belle femme(pretty lady).

Maybe she called Axel because somehow, she cares for me.

I never felt this way. I can't even explain what this is but I'm happy that she cares.

The only problem is that she thought that I'm with someone else.

Of course her bestfriend told her about me and Celine when they saw us almost naked in the living room.

How can I ever make that stranger mine?

When will I taste her lips again?

What's her deal with Dylan?

I believe she's in trouble.

I must help her.