Chapter 26- Bright Light

(Avery's point of view)

I saw how my Sin became lifeless in my arms.

I screamed for help but no one else was there.

I kissed and hugged my Sin for one last time.

I whispered, "I love you Sinclair Harvey Danger! Till we meet again my love!"

Then I saw a very bright light.

I followed it hoping that someone will help me out of this misery.

A pretty lady held my hand and wiped my tears.

She said, "Everything is going to be fine my princess!"

Those words came from a familiar voice that I longed to hear for years.

My mom, my sweet and loving mom is here with me.

"Mom, are you here to take Sin?"

"Please don't take my love away from me!"

I believe that mom would love Sin because he's the kind of man that my mom would wish for me to have.

My mom smiled and said, "It's not yet the right time for us to be together my daughter. Go back to Sin! Go back to your dad!"

As soon as I heard those words, everything went hazy and then the bright light started to disappear.

Then I heard voices.

One is screaming my name.

Others were crying and saying, "Avery come back to us! Fight for us!"

I heard their pleas.

I heard Isla sob uncontrollably.

( Sin's point of view)

It's been two f*cking weeks that my mon amour is in a coma.

It's my fault that I left her at the hospital and decided to go to work that day.

I tracked her phone when she told me that she was being followed that dark and rainy night.

I was able to capture the man who was chasing my girl and he was already put to jail for questioning.

After a week, Mr. Andre Wilson was already discharged from the hospital.

Based from the tests of his medications, he was being drugged for a long time and taking it in higher doses will put his life in danger.

His maids and other people around him were all summoned to explain their side.

Celine and her mom went out of the country the day Mr. Andre Wilson was rushed to the hospital.

I made sure that they will also undergo thorough questioning because they were considered as suspects too.

When I went home for a shower after a week of staying at the hospital and while waiting for my mon amour to wake up, I decided to go home to take new sets of clothes because I'm spending my nights at the hospital with Avery.

Isla called me and she told me that Avery had a seizure episode when I went home.

Going home and leaving her again is a bad idea.

When I arrived at the hospital, she again suffered from another seizure episode.

Oh God please I don't want Avery to pay for my mistakes.

I'm so stupid for being a womanizer but ever since I met Avery, my life has changed.

I would do anything and everything for her.

I love her with all my life and as soon as she wakes up. I'll never leave her side.

Then we heard the cardiac monitors alarming.

Doctors run to her room and they were screaming the word 'code red'.

I was so stunned with what they were doing.

They were resuscitating her because her heartbeat stopped.

Her uncles, Harris and Silas just arrived and they were shocked with what was happening.

Her dad screamed and said, "I would trade my life for my one and only daughter please save her!"

Then the world stopped spinning.

We were all sent out from the room by the doctors and we waited for what it felt like eternity.

Axel took Isla home and he gave her a sedative in order to relax and to have some sleep.

After two hours of waiting, the doctors went out of Avery's room one by one.

All heads were down and they all looked sad and defeated.

The last doctor who came out is Avery's neurologist and her attending physician.

He said, I have to talk to one of you.

His dad said, "You go Sin! You have to hear the news first."

We went to the doctor's office and he explained to me what had happened.

After an hour of explaining, the only thing that he said that registered in my mind is that my mon amour is already out of danger and that she's already awake waiting for me.

I rushed to her room and then I saw her smiling at me.

I said, "I love you mon amour!
I thought I lost you!"

She answered, "W...who are you?"

I was so surprised of her answer.

I tried to go out so that I can inform the doctor that she doesn't recognize me.

She held my hand and said, "Hey Danger, I'm just messing with you!"

I hugged her and kissed her.

She said, "I miss you Danger and I love you!"

She told me that she saw me die in her arms.

She also told me that Celine went to my penthouse.

I told her that nothing happened between us and Celine.

I also told her that we already captured the man who is responsible for her accident and that her dad is already ok.

She was so happy when she told me that she spoke to her mom and her mom told her to go back to us.

This is indeed a miracle for her and for us.

I never thought that she'll survive with the kind of injuries that she had but I always have faith in God.

Nothing is impossible with God and even the word impossible means I'M POSSIBLE!"

After an hour of talking with my mon amour, I told her that her uncles and his dad were waiting outside the room.

She let them in and she was so happy to see all of them.

The doctor told me that she'll just have a series of examination and after that she'll be able to go home as soon as she have normal results.