Chapter 15- Back at one

(Avery's point of view)

I woke up with a terrible headache

Where am I?

This bed is so comfortable.

I can sleep here the whole day.

Whoa! The view is breath taking!

Am I being held captive?

Of course not! Silly me! A kidnapper wouldn't make me feel relaxed.

Wait! Did that creep brought me here?

Making Sin jealous is a bad idea!

Where's my damn phone?

I need to get out of here.

Where are my clothes?

I went to the bathroom for a shower and I just wrapped myself with a towel while looking for my clothes.

I heard the door opened so I took the flat iron inside a cabinet.

I will throw this to that creep if he dared to touch me.

When the door was opened, "I've seen a perfectly carved abs once again."

Then I came to my senses and I recalled what had happened last night.

I held the flat iron while attempting to throw it and I said, "Don't you dare come closer to me or else I'll kill you using this flat iron!"

He smiled and said, "Fine! I'll just stay here and enjoy the view instead."

I remembered that I was just in a towel.

I uttered, "Where are my clothes?
Did you took advantage of me?"

He answered, "Ouch! You think so low of me."

I replied, "Why am I here in your place? Is this your room?"

He said, "I saw you with that man and when you returned from the restroom, he gave you a wine and then you fainted so I went to carry you and Axel took care of the guy who spiked your drinks.

I said, "Why am I so stupid? Why did I even talked to that guy? It's all your fault!"

He came closer and hugged me and he kissed my forehead and said, "You're safe here mon amour! I didn't want to leave you alone in your house because when I called your uncle, he said he couldn't go home last night."

I answered, "I hate you! Isla told me that you were flirting with three ladies at the bar!"

He said, "I didn't flirt with them mon amour! It's just a misunderstanding."

Every touch breaks the walls that I built. I believed that men are women's downfall!

My mom fell in love with the wrong guy so yeah I never knew who the hell my father is.

I don't want to get hurt like my mom.

The next thing I did was to run outside because I just wanted to go home.

Sin chased me and carried me bridal style back to the room.

He said, "Just stay here and calm down! I will give you something to wear."

He gave me a large shirt that can cover me upto my knees.

Good thing was he had several clean, comfy, disposal panties inside his cabinet!"

I said, "Why the hell do you have a box of disposable panties inside your cabinet?"

He had this smirk on his face while saying, "I'd like to make my women feel clean and comfortable!"

I stared daggers at him while saying, "Filthy pig!"

Then he laughed.

(Sin's point of view)

I was staring at Avery in the bar the whole night.

I believed that she was trying to make me jealous and angry because she gave me few glances while talking to that man whom I guessed she just met a few minutes at the bar.

I saw how she fainted and almost fell to the ground if I wasn't there to catch her on time.

This scenario at the bar where I have to save her from a creep kept repeating.

Going to the bar was a bad idea to celebrate after all.

I should've ordered a dinner for the four of us and watched our favorite movies at the penthouse.

I called her uncle a few times but he said he couldn't go home because some of his business partners from other countries arrived and he had to make sure that they were well taken care of."

I took Avery to my penthouse.

I want her to feel comfortable so I asked Isla to help her change her clothes.

Isla slept with Axel in the other room so I thought that Avery wouldn't mind if she slept beside me.

I was really planning to sleep at the couch in the living room but Avery unconsciously asked me to stay and I guess she was having nightmares so I decided to stay with her.

I woke up early because I will prepare a breakfast for us.

I took a shower then wore my favorite white shirt and denim shorts.

When I went inside the room, she was just wearing a towel.

Funny that she was holding the flat iron and was ready to throw it to me.

She was so hot with that towel and she even looked hotter when she was angry.

She tried to run but I managed to carry her and make her calm.

She wasn't aware that her friend Isla was just in the other room.

I gave her some of my clothes cause I placed her dress from last night inside my laundry bag.

I never had this feelings with any woman before.

She's the first woman that slept in my room for more than four hours.

Whenever I took a woman with me in my room, when the fun time is over, I really wanted her out."

With Avery, "I hope she'd like to stay here a little longer. Maybe days or weeks."

She said, "Filthy pig!"

I just can't help but laugh.

How I wish that she knew how much she mean to me. I never kissed another woman after our first kiss at the bar.

These feelings I have for her is true.

So what's preventing me from telling her that I love her?

My job! I can't put her life in danger.

Damn these feelings!

I thought that we were already progressing but something always happens and then we're back at one again.