Chapter 20- Father

(Sin's point of view)

It's been a week after the incident with Celine, Avery didn't call me so I went to her place but unfortunately, she wasn't there.

I explained everything that happened to his Uncle Harris.

I never meant to hurt her.

I've been with different women but I won't treat her like sh*t.

I will go to Mexico for her but aside from solving my personal issues with her, I have a good news for her.

I told Uncle Harris that I will take someone with me in my travel to Mexico.

Uncle Harris also called his brother Uncle Silas so that he will be ready for our arrival.

I told Celine not to call and visit me because I can't stand her.

(Avery's point of view)

After a week of sulking and being drowned in my loneliness without Sin, I managed to go to the mall and visit wonderful spots here in Mexico.

When I reached Uncle Silas' house,
I was surprised because we have unexpected visitors.

Sin is here and he's with...

Mr. Andre...

Why would Mr. Andre be here?

They might have a business meeting to attend that's why they are both here.

Sin came closer and whispered,
"I would like to talk to you in private. I miss you mon amour!"

I was very hesitant at first because the scene when he was with Celine still lingers in my mind.

He said, "I'm in love with you and not with anyone else mon amour!
Please let me explain!"

I held his hand and I dragged him to my room while saying, "Excuse us Uncle Silas and Mr. Andre!"

I pushed him on my bed and said, "Ok start explaining Danger!"

He said, "Well, how can I start explaining if you're so hot with your tight top and jeans!"

I frowned and when I was about to go out of the room, he pulled me and I fell on top of him. Our lips were so close.

I uttered, "You can't just expect me to do the nasty with you after what I saw."

He answered, "Are you jealous?"

I replied, "Of course NOT!"

He said with a smirk on his face,
"So why are you acting like a crazy jealous girlfriend?"

I was shocked with what he said.

I said, "Crazy? Are you really calling me crazy? What if you were the one who saw me with another guy? How will you react?"

Sin said, "If you were mine, I"ll unleash hell if somebody dared to touch or even look at you!"

So I answered, "Then make me yours!"

He blushed and said, "We can talk about this later mon amour. I promise you that I won't go back to London without making things clear between us but now, you have to go outside and you have to talk and listen to your Uncle Silas and Mr. Andre!"

I was so confused and I don't know if it's really my business to talk and listen with Uncle Silas and Mr. Andre's conversation.

We went to Uncle Silas' office located at the second floor of the house.

We sat and Sin was holding my hands the whole time.

I started a conversation in order to break the deafening silence and said, "Mr. Andre, it's so nice of you to visit us here but what is the real reason why you're here with Sin?"

I saw the old man gulped and sweat started to fall from his forehead.

Before he finally opened his mouth Uncle Silas said, "Mr. Andre Wilson is your father!"

I laughed and said, "Is this a sick joke or something?"

I almost puked. What on earth is happening?

Mr. Andre said, "It's true Avery, you are my daughter and I've been searching for you for years!"

I again made a sarcastic laugh and said, "For 23 years I never knew who my father is and now you suddenly appear and confuse me."

He answered, "I left you when you were three years old because your mom told me that she was in love with someone else and she told me that you were someone else's daughter that's why I filed a divorce. She instantly changed from the woman that I loved to the woman whom I despised."

I replied, "You're such a fool to fall for her fabricated stories. She just said that because she was going through a tough time. She was having a chemotherapy.
I clearly remember everything as if it just happened yesterday because I saw how devastated my mom was. In fact, she had a letter for you left in a box and I already read the letter a few times. I don't know who my father is so I don't know where to find you. The sad part is, my uncles do not even know that you exists because my mom kept it all to herself."

He said with sadness in his eyes, "I'm sorry my princess! I don't know that both of you were devastated when I left."

I cried and tears ran down my face uncontrollably.

I don't know if these are tears of joy or tears of disappointment.

I missed him so bad but I felt awkward.

Sin wiped my tears and hugged me.

He uttered, "S...shh, let it all out mon amour. I'm here for you."

I hugged him and whispered, "Can you accompany me in the garden?
I want to breathe some fresh air."

We went outside and he talked some sense to me.

I understood what he was saying but Sin should just give me time to absorb everything that I discovered in one day.

He said, "Mr. Andre Wilson really tried to search for you mon amour because he even hired me but he had only one picture of you since you were a kid. I had my suspicion when I saw both of you talking at the hospital but I wasn't one hundred percent sure that's why I decided to dig further.

I answered, "He lost 23 years of getting to know me. He's not even aware that my mom already died.
Sin, he's a f*cking billionaire and had many connections, why did he waited for 23 years?"

Sin replied, "Your mom really knows how to keep a secret and she made sure that your dad won't find you."

I implied, "My mom suffered and I saw her cry every single night until the day she died."