Chapter 25- Confusion

(Avery's point of view)

Days passed by like a blur.

I feel like I was hit by a truck.

I went to the hospital and I was shocked because my dad was already discharged.

"Hey I want to talk to the doctor about the condition of Mr. Andre Wilson, my dad!"

The nurse just stared at me but then he left without saying a single word.

Where is Sin?

I walked outside the hospital because I can't freaking get an information from the people inside the hospital.

I went home but Uncle Harris wasn't there.

I tried calling Isla a few times but she wasn't answering my calls.

I went to Sin's penthouse but it
was empty.

Maybe he went to his office already.

Where is my dad? Where did he go?

I stayed in our house.

The silence was deafening.

I'm so confused!

I've waited for the whole day but nobody tried to contact me.

I went to the mall alone.

I went for a whole body massage and a spa.

It's been a long time since I did this all by myself.

I went for a shopping.

Tonight I'll be joining a race and after that I'll  visit Sin.

I went home after having a wonderful time at the mall.

When I reached our house, I saw the house maid who was cleaning the living room.

I told her that I will prepare our dinner and she just nodded.

I was so excited because I wanted to surprise Uncle Harris by cooking his favorite dish.

He might get jealous because when dad was rushed at the hospital, I spent all my time with him.

I miss telling stories with my uncle.

After cooking, I changed into comfortable clothes and I sent a message to Sin informing him that I'll visit him after the race.

I waited for his reply but unfortunately I didn't receive any message from him.

When I went to the racing area, I saw Dylan with his friends.

I just waved at him hoping that he'll acknowledge my presence but he acted as if he didn't notice me.

What's wrong with these people?

From my boyfriend, best friend to my uncle and dad?

Why are they all ignoring me?

Damn it!

Nobody cares about me anymore.

After the race...

I went to Dylan because I know that I won the race but he gave my prize to another racer.

I was about to confront Dylan when a woman bumped me.

She went to Dylan and kissed him without even saying that she's sorry for bumping me.

What is the worst thing that could ever happen tonight?

I'm sick and tired of rude people.

Sin might be able to calm me and take my worries away.

I miss his smile, his kiss, his touch!

I went straight to Sin's penthouse.

I don't know why I was able to enter his house.

Maybe he forgot to lock it.

He did not notice that I was sitting on his bed.

His bed sheet is so soft and the smell of the fabric conditioner is really inviting.

It kinda gives me the nice mood for cuddling.

Just what I needed right now, a hug and a kiss from my Sin.

Sin went out of the shower.

Water was still dripping from his muscular and perfectly sculptured body.

Hmmm my boyfriend is so hot and
I want to jump his bones.

When I was about to approach him, he took his phone and called someone.

He said, "D*mm it! I'll be back there. Going home is a bad idea!"

Why is Sin mad? Who was that on the other line?

Sin went out of the room and I followed him.

He opened the door and Celine was there wearing a brown coat.

Sin said, "What the f*ck are you doing here? I'm not in the mood to deal with you!"

Celine removed her brown coat.

Underneath it is a red lingerie.

"What are you doing here you b*tch! Are you trying to seduce my boyfriend?"

Celine still managed to undress.

"I respect you and how many times will I tell you that what we had is just a one time thing. I'm in love with your step sister, Avery!"

I was so happy when Sin emphasized those words just to make Celine stop whatever she is planning.

Why are they talking as if I'm not around?

Sin said, "I'm going out and when I return here, I hope that you're gone!"

Sin left the house, I stayed in his room hoping that we'll talk when he returned.

After an hour, I heard someone entered, was it Sin or Axel?

Sin entered  the room and took a sip of the wine that was prepared at his mini bar.

After a few sips, I saw him fell on the floor.

A man carried him to the other room so I followed.

To my surprise, Celine was in that room wearing the same red lingerie.

This b*tch really can't accept a defeat.

He kissed the unconscious Sin and took some pictures of them in the bed together.

"What the f*ck are you still doing here Celine?"

She didn't answer me and then she left while a man carried Sin.

I punched the man but I don't think that he was hurt with what I did.

I followed them and then they went into an abandoned house.

Sin was tied to a chair while they were beating him for God knows how long.

I felt so helpless.

Seeing my man tied and hurt made me want to burn the whole world but why do I feel that the world is playing on me?

When I finally found the reason to be happy and when I feel like I already moved forward, sh*t  happens then I'm back  to square one.

To end this sh*tty night, the man who took my Sin pulled out a knife from his pocket.

I saw how he stabbed Sin.

Three stabbed wounds in the abdomen and two stabbed wounds at the back and to end Sin, he stabbed Sin's chest.

I guess he hit the heart.

I saw how the blood drained from Sin's body.

I saw how my Sin became pale while screaming in pain.

God help us!

Is this really the end?

When we reach heaven and see each other one day, will we become strangers again?