Chapter 14- Loser

(Sin's point of view)

It's been three weeks after Axel's hospitalization. We decided to go to a bar so that we can celebrate the success of our mission.

Axel invited Isla and so I told Isla to tell Avery that she should join us too.

Avery told Isla that she's not sure if she'll be able to go to the bar.

Of course I wanted Avery to be there but I guess she already had a plan for tonight.

I decided to go to the bar earlier to meet some of our friends.

Axel went to pick Isla at her apartment.

When I arrived at the bar, I started to take a shot of dry martini.

Three gorgeous ladies went at the private room where I was sitting.

I was shocked when one said, "Why is a handsome guy like you alone in this private room?"

I answered, "I'm just waiting for my friends."

The other lady said while touching my biceps up and down, "Well, we are great company!"

The other lady interrupted us and sat on my lap.

I said, "Whoa! Ladies, I don't want to disappoint you but I'm not in the mood to deal with the three of you."

Axel and Isla finally arrived.

Axel said, "Wow! You're already starting the party without us huh?"

I said, "Don't start Axel. I'm trying to get rid of these ladies!"

I told the three ladies to go to the other room because I'll call the guards if they chose to stay there a little longer.

The ladies madly went out of the room.

Isla was giving me a death stare and she elbowed Axel.

Isla called someone over the phone and she went to the ladies room.

I went out to breathe some fresh air.

When I returned to the private room, Isla was already sitting there and she told me that Axel went to buy some drinks.

I said, "Isla, the moment I laid my eyes on Avery, I decided not to touch any other woman. I'm serious about her and I want to prove to her that I'm not a douchebag."

Isla answered with a frown, "You don't have to explain to me. I've seen it with my own eyes."

I uttered, "It's not what you think.
I did not entertain those ladies who were literally throwing themselves at me."

After few hours, I was so stunned when I saw Avery drinking with a man."

I closed my fist in anger and then I went outside to smoke.

I'm not really a smoker but I do smoke every time I'm stressed.

Damn! I thought she couldn't make it tonight.

I'm screwed!

Avery should've called me so that I personally picked her up and be here together so as to avoid being caught by Isla with those three ladies.

I talked with some of our friends whilst my eyes never left Avery.

I was observing her every action and also the man's gesture.

Avery looked uncomfortable with that man but she never dared to talked to me or even looked at me straight in the eyes.

She went to the ladies rest room and then I saw her drink several times.

(Avery's point of view)

Isla told me that Axel and Sin invited her to a bar to celebrate their mission's success.

Isla asked me to be her plus one but I do have a scheduled race but unluckily, it was rescheduled.

At first I was disappointed because Sin should've invited me personally if he really wanted me to be there.

When the race was cancelled,
I decided to join them at the bar.

Isla called and she told me that they already reached the bar and she saw Sin with three women.

I don't know what came over me.

I told Isla that I'm coming but I'm not alone. I just asked a random guy to accompany me at the bar.

I started with one shot of tequila and one shot became two then three and so on.

I was dancing with that random guy and then I laughed at whatever he was saying even if it was boring as hell.

I made a few glances at Sin and I knew that he was staring at me the whole damn time.

I believed that he was jealous and I will really enjoy this night making him jealous because I was mad at him.

The audacity of him to flirt with other women.

We kissed a lot of times.

Did he really cherished those moments we spent together or he was just faking it?

Maybe I do not mean anything to him.

He can have many women wrapped around his fingers with his charms.

I guess his charms worked on me too but tonight, I'll just drink my sadness and frustration away.

I had few shots but the last shot made me dizzy and then everything went black.

I heard voices and then I felt muscular arms around me.

His scent was a combination of mint and tobacco.

So intoxicating. I love it!

I f*cking tried to open my eyes but they were so heavy.

Who was carrying me?

Where is this 'someone taking me?

I wished this night never happened.

I wished the race wasn't cancelled.

I wished Sin didn't entertain those girls.

I failed to see them with Sin but Isla described every detail.

Where is my cellphone?

Isla and Axel, please help me.

I can't move.

What the hell is happening to me?

I'm talking to myself and this is my subconscious.

Nobody can hear me.

I still hope that Sin would rescue me.

The scent of the one carrying me is still strong.

How I wish I could wake up to this trance.

I thought I would win this game that I planned for tonight.

But I lose!

I am so full of myself but deep inside, I'm a loser!

I felt a familiar touch.

The touch was so comforting and it sent shiver from my cervical to my sacral spines.

Then suddenly the familiar touch disappeared.

I said, "Please help me! Don't leave me!"