Chapter 28- The Game

(Sin's point of view)

It's been twenty two hours, five minutes and thirty six seconds since Avery left with Dylan.

I'm already here at the airport to pick Celine.

I'm not a good actor and being with her makes me sick but I should do my part of the plan.

When she arrived she was surprised.

She hugged me and kissed me on my lips.

Ugh! I just have to deal with this vile woman.

"Sin honey, you're really here for me?"

I answered, "Yeah! I told you that I just played Avery and you're the one that I like!"

Saying those words made me want to puke but I just have to be patient because I need to gather important information from her.

We went to a fancy restaurant and there we had our dinner.

After dinner, we went straight to her flat because she wanted me to spend more time with her.

She was in the shower but I hope that she drown in there not that I want to harm her but knowing that she might have done something bad for my mon amour made me furious.

When she went out of the shower, she was wearing a purple lingerie.

If I were the old me, I'd definitely rip her lingerie and I would do anything to this woman.

But I'm a changed man and I would turn the world upside down for my Avery.

Celine came closer and she started to nibble my ear then she kissed my neck.

Her hands were going to different places so I tried so hard to control myself not to give in to this temptress.

Before she finally kissed my lips, I whispered, "I'd really want to do a lot of things to you like kiss you here, there and there (censored😷). I want us to try something else so that it will spice up our night."

She answered eagerly, "Of course I want to do that Sin! Why aren't you like this before? Why did you just spent a little time with me yet I already knew that you liked me from the start? I'm better than that wh*re Avery!"

I closed my fist trying to control my temper.

"If you really want to enjoy the night, just follow my command, I want to be in control!"

She answered, "Avery really dumped you and went out of the country with Dylan huh?"

I went to her mini bar and I took a bottle of wine.

I started to drink and then she also followed.

"So making me drunk is your way to spice up this night?"

She held my hand and caressed it using her thumb.

I answered, "I need you sober so that I can hear you scream my name!"

She replied, "I like this wild side of you Sin!"

I carried her back to the room still wearing her purple lingerie.

I took my handcuffs and put it to her right hand and the other one is attached to the bed.

"Before we start, I'd like to pour my heart out so that I can make this night for you, a night to remember."

She answered, "Ok game on big boy!"

"I don't really know why Avery left me for Dylan. She just said that she no longer wanted me in her life and Dylan was better."

Her aura changed from seductive mode to disgusted mode.

"Don't worry that wh*re will pay! I never thought that she'll survive that accident. The man that was paid by my mom to chase her was missing. My mom just told the man to follow her everywhere so that we can make a way to get rid of her but I guess the earth has a different plan for her that's why she survived!"

Oh! I never knew that Celine would open up that easily.

I took a sip of my wine.

"Why did your mom hired someone to follow Avery?"

She answered, "Well, her dad loves her so much and he will give everything to his daughter. My mom has been trying to convince my step dad that his daughter is nowhere to be found but he still found her."

"Enlighten me because I don't clearly understand everything."

I tried to make her explain to me everything whilst I pressed the small voice recorder in my pocket.

I covered her almost naked body with a white blanket and she said, "Hey are we gonna play or you'll just ask me to tell a story about that woman?"

I said, "You're not really patient Celine! I'll make you stay up all night and I'll make you scream my name later so bear with me."

"Ok I'll proceed with the story, Andre Wilson, I mean my step father was an ex boyfriend of my mom, when my mom found out that my dad was already broke so she tried to make a way for us to survive by seducing Andre but unfortunately, Andre was so in love with her wife and their daughter.

My mom went to his office a few times but she'll always end up being accompanied out of the building with the guards so my mom decided to find something that will make their family
break apart so instead of talking to Andre Wilson, she had a copy of the hospital records of Avery's mom and the person she paid to steal the hospital records told her that Avery's mom doesn't want to break Andre's heart about her illness so she kept it from her family and my mom took advantaged of the situation.

She visited Avery's mom and blackmailed her to take Avery if she will not file a divorce to Andre but Avery's mom is really suffering from that time so she decided to do what my mom said.

Andre was so devastated thinking that his wife cheated on her but the truth is Avery's mom was just protecting her family so she signed the divorce papers and made her husband believe in a story that was fabricated by my mom.

Andre on the other hand never signed the divorce papers. My mom thought that he won't find Avery but the universe knows how to put things back to order so my mom decided to drug Andre everyday because as soon as she get rid of him, she'll have a portion of his riches  especially when he will not find his daughter.

I'm not really mad at Avery, I pity her but the moment I saw how you two treat each other, I saw how you love each other. The way you stared at her is different from me.

I never thought that she'll break your heart and now your mine."

I saved all what Celine revealed and now I have an evidence to put her mom in jail and she's an accomplice."

I said, "Thanks for your cooperation Celine and I told you a while ago that I'll make you scream my name so start screaming because I won't remove your handcuffs, I'll place the key on your kitchen table and I'll leave a letter for your helper to remove the cuff. It's nice working with you!"

I went out of her room while I heard her scream my name and the last words that I heard were "You bastard! Don't you dare leave me here. You played me!"