Chapter 1: NO!

(A/N): Hey Everyone. I hope you like this story. Sorry for all the Grammar and Spelling Errors. I'll edit it later on. Please no hate:) Thanks.

Forced to be Married!

What a lovely day! You're kidding right. It may be nice outside with the sunny skies but I'm staying right here, in bed. So, I didn't have to face him. That perfect man, who my parents keep taunting me about.

Today was it, the day of my glorious 18th birthday. No longer a child, I winced beneath the sheets of my cozy bed. Dread filled my body immediately as I slumped further down. How wrong I was. Today is the day my parents decided play match makers.

Thinking of my parents I rolled my eyes. My parents, they pestered me with things since I'm their cherished only child. My Eomma very sweet but keeps me close. Recently, she always says "Miok, when you going to give me a Son-an-law." Gosh, the things I put up for her, I swear. My appa is very stern, clean cut, and a business man. Everything I need or I should need he will go get. However, he loves to make deals with people. Deals being made with clients and top business in Seoul. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath. I should have known this was coming. The photo of the handsome man stained in my mind. Who was he?

"Miss, Wu Miok it's time to get up now." Sun our maid requested. I could hear her footsteps steps on the wooden floor coming in and opening the curtains. Peeling back the warm covers the blinding sun greeted my eyes.

"I-shh, that's bright. Sun, I said a few more minutes." I wined, placing a pillow over my head. There is only one thing I want to do right now; get through this day.

"Sorry, miss.  But. . . Your parents are insisting." She has informed me, gathering my laundry from the previous day. I watched her movement as she was dressed in her finest maid attire. The black uniform. This meant today a deal will be completed.

Stretching and I pushed away the covers getting exposed to the cold air that hit me. My feet barely touched the cool wooden floor making me want to retreat back into bed.

"Alright I'm up." I yawned, seeing her leave. I squinted my eyes making them adjust to the light. Got to get through this first obstacle, finding clothes to wear. Going to my closet, I looked at the racks of designer clothes. My eyes landed on my usual outfit; something casual and comfy. Next, I walked into my bathroom for skin care, straightening my hair and applied light makeup. Pucker my lips in the mirror, I smiled. "All set."

"Miok," my omma yelled from the stairwell, "come downstairs now!". I sighed, walking out of my room going downstair. Greeting me was my parents who were in the kitchen talking about my birthday. However, I couldn't properly hear the conversation.

"Miok! My daughter! There's my birthday girl!" My eomma exclaimed coming over and engulfing me in a hug. Quickly returning her embraced, I smiled at my father. Letting me go she sat back down as I went to pour myself a glass of water.

"Now," my father started making me tense up a bit.  "Since today is your 18th birthday, your mother and I have decided to have you marry the man of our choosing. However, we don't want you just to marry anyone for our money." His tone was stern, as he shuffled papers in his hand.

"Oh, your going to fall right in love with him. He's adorable!" My omma exclaimed, smiling too widely for my liking. I rolled my eyes taking a seat on the stool next to them as the chef handed my parents their meals. Kimchi toast.

"Why can't I be married to a guy that I can fall in love with?" I asked them. They looked at me a laughed a little. The chef noticed my grimace as he handed me Korean pancakes.

"Miok, thats why we're giving you 6 months before your wedding day. It's so you can fall in love with him." My omma expressed, making me nearly choke on water. Love at first sight? I shook my head, love can take years, and I got months.