01 | just a glimpse

Caim Salvatore- up^

This is the person I imaged as Caim but you can imagine whoever you like :)

---------
Miliani's POV

My life is full of hardships like living alone in a two-story house. Doing all the chores while studying, but right now I feel like they are nothing because right now I am sitting between two very adult bickering idiots that I unfortunately call my best friends. I'm trying very hard to escape this place but my luck is even more fucked up than I thought it was.

"You know Channing Tatum has got the hottest body of the eternity!" My best friend Ailee(iley) exclaimed. Her eyes were rolled back and I could see a little drool on the corner of her lips. She looked like shes going orgasm just by thinking about Channing Tatum, wild and wicked!

" How can you say that without looking at my body!?" My other best friend Karlos also shouted. He was looking at Ailee like she just told him that she is going to get married. He is pretty jealous when she talks about someone else, like any Male.

Now you see why I wanted to escape this place, these guys are going on and about whose body is drool-worthy and hot, you must be thinking why are they arguing about such a petty subject but you see Karlos and Ailee have feelings for each other but both are too afraid or should I say ignorant about them.

So, Ailee was talking about a movie Magic Mike which I think is a adult genre movie that she watched with her cousin, she was rambling about it when Karl reached our table with his lunch and heard what she was saying and just like that the argument begin.

"Mili, you tell him that Channing Tatum is fucking gorgeous" Ailee turned to me with hopeful eyes, I was looking between both of them, Karl has his eyebrows furrowed, scowling at Ailee while Ailee was looking ready to beat me if I said otherwise.

"I don't know" I shrugged. She huffed before sitting back in her seat and continuing her bickering with Karl. They can really be kids sometimes.

I sighed and blocked their voices, looking outside the cafeteria window. We always sat at the far corner of the room, it blocks all the high school gossips and also gives me the perfect view of the outside lawn and the parking lot.

I looked up at the sky, it was grey. The clouds were covering the sun, making very little sunlight peek in between them. The wind was picking up its speed and I can already smell the scent of moist air before rain. It's going to storm.

The thought excited me, I've always loved the storms and rain. They gave me a feeling of peace like nothing else could. The sound of thunder always sent a jolt of excitement run through my body, bringing my feet up and out in less than a second, the rain always turned me into a hopeless romantic who is waiting for her 'it' person, running towards her, drenched in rain with roses that will obsolete from all the water, the guy would kiss her under the rain to right his mistake, a perfect ending.

I felt serene in those soft moments, the feeling of rain droplets falling on my face and sliding down leaving a wet trail behind them. And the wind blowing my hair away from my face. The freshness was enough to bring a shock of happiness and contentment to my body.

My mom always scolded me whenever I would come home late on stormy days, drenched in rain. She would say 'how careless I am to enjoy the rain and come back home, sick all the time', while she wrapped me up in a blanket and made me a cup of hot chocolate. I smiled at the memory.

I was still looking outside smiling when a loud revving of bike brought me back from my never-ending memory lane, I looked down to see who would it be to arrive at school about 4 hours late but froze when I realise who it is.

Caim Salvatore, the bad boy of silver wood high. The only guy whom the police fear, quite literally. He is a guy nobody could disrespect even if they don't know him. He held this aura around him which not only makes you feel safe but also in danger. No one has ever seen him smile or hear him laughing, he hardly shows any emotion. His grey eyes are always void of any feelings.

I had an encounter with him, that was a very strange experience. I was walking down the hallway from my class to the library holding a very high stack of books. They were piled upon each other and were too heavy to be carried by my almost non-existent muscles. The stack covered my eyes and I had to trust my guts to deliver them to the library.

I never hated any teacher before but now I think Mr Smith is on the very top of my hate list of teachers for making me do this stupid and life-threatening job. What? I could trip on something and the books will fall on me and one book will stab me and I will die. It happens, don't judge me.

My gut game has always been weak so it was no surprise when I bumped into someone and fell on my butt with a loud thud and a timid 'ouch'. I groaned and sit up to collect the books. I started collecting the books and the person I bumped into just grunted and offered me a hand. I took it with my free hand and stood up. My other hand holding the books, one book on top was about to fall but I caught it before and looked up to thank the guy but before I could say anything, he walked away.

I turned around and saw a leather jacket and mop of brown hair walking down the hallways, there was no one else and that's when I realised that he was none other than the bad boy himself Caim Salvatore.

Coming back from the strange meeting, my eyes once again found his big form, running over it. He is a very built guy with heavy muscles at all the right places. He was not bulky like 'The Rock' but perfect. He was wearing a typical bad boy outfit, black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and to top it all off a leather jacket, how typical.

A very chiselled jaw that could cut a paper and mop of brown hair which was dyed. Nobody knew what his actual hair colour is. You must be thinking how do I know that his hair was dyed. Well for starters the roots of his hair and the rest of his hair are of different colours and no the roots are not his real hair. This was the discovery I did when he was walking away from me on the day we bumped.

The jacket was hugging his biceps leaving nothing to the imagination, a person could tell just by his look how much power he holds and how strong he is. He was wearing a gold chain hanging around his neck and a lip piercing, the silver ring wrapped around his pink lips. He was deathly handsome and he knows it.

The girls in our school would die to be seen with him, they love his shady personality and his rude behaviour. They would even kill each other if they were given a chance to sleep with him but the thing is he was never seen with anyone or there weren't any rumours of him sleeping with anybody. Sure there were rumours that he punched someone or killed someone but never the mundane ones, after all, they were rumours, you shouldn't believe them. Right?.

The most captivating feature of his whole being was his eyes, they were steely silver, they were mostly filled with only one emotion, anger. I freeze when the silver of his eyes clashed with my hazel ones. My breath hitched as he stared into my soul, all the way across from the cafeteria.

I quickly tore my eyes away from his captivating one and brought my attention back to my annoying best friends who were still arguing. My mind reeled back to his eyes, they were truly void of any emotion, just blank like somebody could fill any emotion in them but every single soul in this city knew how much false is that.

My stare drifted off to that exact place but found nothing just a bike that indicates that the devil is inside the school and just like that the door of the cafeteria opened and everything went silent.
____________________________

First chapter you people and I'm so excited to share this story with you.
Hope you like this story♥