04 | Lucas has a crush!

Lucas- ^up

You can imagine him as whoever you want.
------

Hello lovelies,

This note is for those who are rereading this chapter.

I've edited this chapter and added some crucial things. This chapter was kind of rushed so I'm rewriting it. You'll find something new and a little bit change in the plot but it wouldn't affect the next chapter.

Well for those who are reading it for the first time, enjoy.

Thank you♥

--------

Miliani's POV

If my mom found out that her daughter has got into a car of an almost stranger she would freak out. It didn't occur to me until we hit the road that Caim was still a stranger to me and I without any fight sat inside his car. It was like an instinct to do so and it terrified me. It's been few days since Lucas and Caim sat at our lunch table and by now everyone knows that we've become somewhat of friends.

The last few days were full of stares and whispering and now that I have been caught wearing the infamous Salvatore jacket, I know I would be the hot topic of the school gossip chat. Tomorrow is going to be very long, I can already feel it.

And as I've been sitting in his car for more than 10 min, I still don't know where we are going. I tried asking him several times but he only answers with either a 'hmm?' Or 'somewhere' and to be honest these short answers are getting on my nerves. Sure he is feared by many but that doesn't mean he can be an asshole.

" for the last time, I'm asking you where are we going?" I asked a little heated and annoyed. He looked at me and realised a perfectly arched brow. " what? Why are you looking at me like that, I just asked you a question" I told him, he just shook his head and again focused on the road. My hand almost slapped my thigh in irritation, almost.

"Somewhere" was his answer, I huffed and turned to him. " for the love of God, I know we are going SOMEWHERE but where?" I was so annoyed by his tactics that I wanted to pull my hair out and shove them into his mouth, I know gross but I'm annoyed to this extreme. He again ignored me, it infuriated me so much I just settled on keeping my mouth shut so I don't end up murdering this guy. I don't want blood on my hands and especially not of a very devastatingly handsome man.

It had been more than 20 min and I'm still sitting here, doing nothing. Suddenly I got an idea and I took Caim's phone from the dashboard and an aux cable from my bag. I connected it with the car radio, Caim was watching me intently while I was connecting the wire in the radio slot, not at all ashamed of using his phone without his permission. It's his fault if he would just tell me where we're going. I won't behave like a brat.

when everything was connected I unlocked his phone which surprisingly doesn't have a password and went into the music app to choose some fun music to bear with this boring car ride. I know Caim is not going to tell me where we are going so why not make the most of it by enjoying the ride. after scrolling for what seems like forever, I settled on a Taylor swift playlist and the first song blasted was lover. it was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. the lyrics are so amazingly written and it seems very realistic.

" ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand. with every guitar string scar on my hand. I take this magnetic force of a man to be my, LOVER" I sing along with it and in the corner of my eye I saw Caim trying very hard to not smile, it came off as a surprise to see something other than anger on his face, so just to not snap him back I narrowed my eyes at him. he just shook his head and continued driving. His lips were persued, eyes crinkling at the ends and a huge dimple on his cheek.