Its the Ginny show

(This chapter will contain heavy Ginny bashing)
Harry gave a sharp nod before following moody into the house.
He was greeted with hugs as soon as he entered but when he first saw Ginny something flickered in his eyes...was it...disgust?

I had to admit, I was revolted by what Ginny was now wearing seeing as it was an overly tight corset paired with shorts so short they where basically underwear at this point. But I thought he'd at least be interested in it. I mean he was a teenage boy and therefore had currently raging hormones, but nope. He didn't seem at all pleased by her choice in clothing as he quickly turned his head to conceal the grimace that appeared on his angular face.

He immediately left to catch up with Sirius but not before throwing a wink my way causing the short tempered red headed slut to growl possessively. Her miniature chest heaving in unconcealed rage as she flicked a piece of carrot coloured hair out of a mascara smeared eye, before grabbing a small tube of lip-paint out of her mother's waiting hand in order to spread it unevenly across her chapped lips. She smacked said  lips together as she finished with the chunky purple colouring, in hopes to gain attention from a certain green eyed beauty.

The object of her obsession merely turned around, looked her up and down before glancing at me, and finally turning away.
The cheesy headed whore shrieked at his blatant lack of interest before turning and stamping her way up the stairs.
I watched the scene with an amused grin before finally bursting into laughter after miniature weaslette left with mother weaslette trailing behind her.
Harry turned at the sound of my laughter before grinning shamelessly, his eyes scanning over my form, when his eyes met mine I could see an implacable emotion shining in his luscious orbs.
I returned the motion and realised I was just as interested in him as he seemed to be in me.

Maybe life at Grimmuld place wouldn't be so bad after all...