Realising

I tried to get what Harry said out of my head, I really did.
But I couldn't.
Deep down I knew it was true,deep down I knew I had a perfect life.
Sure dad went to Azkaban, but that didn't stop me from being spoilt rotten.

Even if I didn't have access to the black family vault i still had Remus. And Remus loved me. He cherished me. And he tells me that everyday.

I know I'm loved.

I know I'm wanted.

I thought everyone felt the same.

But now I know the truth.

Harry doesn't.
Harry has never had a parent to talk to. Harry has never had someone comfort him after a nightmare.Harry was always neglected...or worse.

I hated to imagine what 'worse' could possibly be.
I pictured a young green eyed wild haired five year old, I pictured an icy day, the days I always looked forward to, the days I could make snow angels and go sledging. The days Harry was shivering under whatever fabric he could find. Hoping to avoid a cold this Christmas. The days in which we are in completely opposite worlds.

I knew that was the harsh reality of Harry's life.

But I also knew that this was barely scraping the surface.

Harry James Potter was an enigma.

And Alula was going to help him. Whatever way she could.