𝑇𝑊𝑂

as I roamed the hallway with Mickey, his warm hand was attached to mine. from the common room to charms class he never let go, weirdly it was nice. Ron was walking our direction, alone.

"hey weasley" he rolled his eyes as walked past us not saying anything. "i'm talking to you!" Ron groaned as he turned towards me "what is it" I walked up to him "nothing where's your girlfriend" Ron rolled his eyes and pierced his lips together.

Mickey laughed as Ron just turned and walked to his seat.

my gaze was still on the red head as we sat down. "darling meet me in the abandoned restaurant after herbiology" Ron looked at me, his brown eyes melting. I quickly looked at Mickey and nodded "okay yea mhm"

Professor Flitwick walked in and started our lecture. my eyes fell on Ron again, his red hair falling around his head perfectly stop thinking of him he's a Weasley I sighed and looked back towards the front of the room.

"we will be doing a spell that will open locks, doors or anything you'd need" as the short professor waddled his way down the middle of the classroom he turned towards me, "the spell is called Alohmora"

I chuckled and turned to Mickey, "i'm busy after herbiology" he nodded still not looking at me.

after class I left, alone. the corridor was filled with students that bumped into me, stalking me and hoping I wouldn't say something mean. I turned down a empty hallway, the sound of my footsteps made the hallway not quiet anymore.

a warm hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the side. I looked up seeing Ron, Ronald Weasley. "Weaslbe?" he put his hands on either side of my face, "you keep looking at my darling" my knees felt weak, his warm minty breath hit my face as he talked.

"do I make you weak?" I cleared my throat and "no you do not" Ron chuckled lightly and put his face closer to me, I sucked in hoping he wouldn't kiss me. "I have to run but i'll see you around darling" with that he disappeared down the hallway, I pressed my back on the wall.

seriously Loralie you are absolutely stupid even merlin knows you are

I picked myself up and walked confidently to herbiology. my brother sat at the table we normally sat at, "hello brother!" I smiled as I sat down. "what's got you excited Loralie" my brother knew all my emotions, it was almost like he could read my mind.

"nothing Draco don't bother to care" I said as Nora walked in angrily "what the bloody hell Lora my brother saw you with Weasley" she groaned as she saw Harry walk in, fuck

I put my head into my hands, my brother looked at me with disbelief "Lora! is it true?" they both looked at me, their eyes burning into me. "yes merlins beard yes" my brother scoffed and looked away, "blood traitor" he mumbled under his breath.

"seriously brother" I said as I knocked his book off of the table, Draco looked back at me. "don't talk to me" I rolled my eyes and looked at Nora, her back was towards me "you too?" everything is messy when it comes to me apparently

I got up and walked over to an empty table, I rested my head in my hand as Hagrid talked.

"psst" I ignored the voice, "psst" I looked to my left and saw Harry fucking Potter leaning over his table to talk to me. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my book, "Loralie come on" Harry held out a paper, I grabbed it while looking around.

he turned back down to his book acting like he wasn't just talking to me, what is this

"meet me in the astronomy tower for dinner"

I let out a shaky breath, I needed to talk to my best friend. Nora talked with my brother the whole class, I mentally sighed.

I sat in the Slytherin common room, Crabbe and Blaise talked about who knows what while I just waited for Nora to show up.

"have you two seen Nora?" I finally asked the boys, Blaise stopped laughing and cleared his throat "in her room why?" I got up and quickly walked to our shared room.

I turned the doorknob and there was my best friend and my brother shagging on her bed. I quickly closed the door and gagged, even though I saw it coming it was still gross.

"what are you doing Loralie" I rolled my eyes at my brother "leave I need to talk to your girlfriend" Draco sighed still trying to button up his shirt. I swatted his hand away and buttoned up his shirt. "i'm sorry brother please just listen to me" Draco looked down at me "I just don't like them you know that. is that why you've been acting weird since last year?"

I nodded slowly wishing I couldn't care or like a Weasley. my brother never liked when I had a boyfriend or someone I shagged with since he wanted them to be pure blood and rich, but today he didn't show any emotion. no lashing out like he normally does, just listening to me.

"i'm sorry brother I know you hate them, I don't get why I like him it's confusing" he pulled me into a hug "just know i'm always here, after all I have to be by your side when you tell father" I sighed.

Draco walked back to the common room.

Nora was fully clothed and sitting on her bed, "what is it Lora" I sighed and took off my robe and sat on my bed. "Nora please just talk to me" my best friend since year two looked over at me, her hazel eyes glaring at me. "explain to me why you shagged with Weaslbe"

I put my head down "I don't know what's going on Nora i'm scared okay" she turned to face me, "what happened Lora?" I sat on her bed and rested my head on her shoulder "i'm scared that if I do like Ron my father would do something worst than i've ever seen"

Nora grabbed my hand and gave it a loving squeeze "don't worry about your father Loralie" she paused for a second "even if you did like Ronald then we'll find a way, we always do" I let a tear roll down my face, Nora and Draco were the only ones to ever see me show emotions that aren't normal for us Malfoys to show.

"don't worry, get some sleep okay?" I nodded, stalking back to my bed and laying down.