𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

i sat in the dining room, my family surrounding me. Voldemort sat at the corner, it was another meeting. Voldemort laughed as he talked about the death eaters raiding Hogwarts. "the war will begin soon" his glare stopped as it landed on me, his eyes squinted at me.

"Loralie Malfoy, have you come with terms of killing the chosen one" he said with an annoyed voice. i nodded after taking a sip of the whiskey my father gave me. "yes sir, it'll be done right when i can get him alone" Voldemort nodded then talked to Snape.

i looked at my brother, he had no idea. i didn't plan on telling him but i felt like i would need his help somehow. "meet me in my room after this is over" i whispered towards him, Nagini hissed at Snape for something.

after the meeting everyone stayed behind but me and Draco left.

i stood in my room trying to figure out a way to say it, as the voices of some guards got quieter outside of my room door. i told him everything, Draco sighed in relief. i knew he didn't want me to do it, as much as i could kill Harry i didn't want to test it.

it could go wrong in so many ways.

after i told him everything i came up with a plan, "get him to go to the Great Hall" Draco nodded and thought of some plan to even get him there. even though my brother and i were both death eaters everyone wasn't going to trust us.

somehow we were friends, more me than Draco. but we are friends with the golden trio so we could convince them. i already told Harry about the vile so it would help if Draco said something.

"i don't understand how i'm supposed to kill Dumbledore" he put his hands on his head. i pierced my lips together and looked down. "Draco i'll be there okay?" he nodded and said he had to leave.

i walked down the stairs and spotted my father smirking at Voldemort, Nagini slithered around their feet as they talked. "hi father" he looked down at me and embraced my hug. it was hard to lie to my father but after all these years it became easier. the only hard thing was how to keep the lie for who knows how long.

"my favorite child" he looked at Voldemort, who just stared at me. his blue eyes were just scary to even look into. "have you figured out how to even kill him Loralie?" i shook my head yes and smirked. "it'll be easy he won't expect it to be me" Voldemort chuckled then walked away with Bellatrix.

before i could leave my father grabbed my wrist, "you're still with that Weasley boy aren't you?" my heart dropped, i gulped and my father glared at me. his cane tapped on the ground, "are you?" he demanded.

i looked away then whispered "getting back with Weaslebe would work better so i could get close with Harry" my father smiled and let go of my wrist. "good girl" i rolled my eyes and walked away, going back to my room.

the day went back fast, i just watched movies and ate food. hoping Ron was okay.