𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

each day I spent with the trio and my friends, all gathered around trying to figure out my Boggart. it was confusing on why it looked like me but just different.

"you have to talk to mother she'll know" I nodded and started writing a letter. as i walked back to the Slytherin common room Pansy looked at me weirdly, almost like she was scared. i kept walking and opened the door, Ron sat on the couch. he smiled at me and stood up "hey darling can we talk?" i nodded and stood in front of him. "would you change because of this monster side of you or are you still going to be you?"

i held his hand "Ron i don't know what will happen, i don't want that to be me you know that" Ron looked down at me, "can i go with you?" i nodded and kissed him, "of course you can my love" we sat on the couch and cuddled while watching the fire. "i love you Ron" i mumbled, scared he'd say something back that he didn't.

"i love you too Lora" i smiled and sat on his lap, our lips attacked each other. Ron smiled as he looked into my eyes, "you're the most beautiful woman ever" i smiled again and kissed him. more full of lust and wanting him

i grinded my hips into his, he groaned softly in my ear as he kissed my neck. his hands gripped my hips. "bloody hell darling stop teasing" i smirked and kissed him before getting up and dragging him to my room. Nora was out with Draco so it was fine. as soon as i closed my door Ron pushed me up against the door. the cold wooden door hitting my back. "jump" he whispered as i did as told. my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands fell around my butt as he held me up.

my hands wrapped around his neck, "Ron" i said in a voice he always loved me saying his name in. he smirked and carried me to my bed, lightly laying me down. as we kissed we quickly took of our clothes. his warm hands touched my scar on my stomach.

"beautiful" he said proudly.

i blushed, my hands going to his pants as i sat up. "bloody hell please" he groaned as he tilted his head back. i pulled down his hands with his boxers. his long dick flopped against his stomach, i grabbed his lightly and kissed the tip.

his soft groans as i sucked his off were beautiful. "fuck darling" his head fell back as he gripped my hair, pushing me deeper onto his dick. my nose almost touched his stomach. i gasped as i felt his warm liquid shoot into the back of my throat.

"get on your hands and knees darling" i nodded and did what he wanted me to do, Ron grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back with his tie. my face fell into the mattress and he whispered "good girl" into my ear as he slipped himself into my vagina.

i gasped at his size, "bloody hell Lora you're so tight" i squealed as he moved himself slowly in and out of me.

Ron held my hands as he fucked into me harder with each thrust. my back was arched so he could go deeper, all i could mumble was "i need to cum please" i begged. Ron smirked down at me and grabbed my hair with the hand that held my hands.

gripping my head back as he fucked into mercilessly. i moaned loudly as he pulled my head back, "you can cum now with me" i nodded quickly and waited for him to say "now" as he did his warm liquid shot into me.

we laid on the bed tired. our chest rising and falling quickly. i turned my head and kissed Ron one more time. "here i'll untie your hands" i went to stand up and fell down. he turned into a laughing fit. his hand falling on his stomach as he laughed.

"could you help me" i glared at him, Ron nodded and stood up.

we laid on my bed.