TWENTY-TWO

it had been a month since i saw Ron, my stomach now had a bigger bump. i could still hide it but only the robe was hiding it. Draco knew, my friends knew but the father didn't. i wasn't sick anymore like i was, i would throw up each morning.

the food became my favorite time since i was hungry all the time. "hey Lora come on" Draco waved his hand in front of my face, i snapped out of my daydream and followed my brother. "are you okay?" i nodded.

i missed Ron, i needed his touch again. i hadn't talked to him not even a letter from him, i couldn't send one since i didn't know where he was.

after school i made it my mission to find one of the other Weasleys.

i walked down the hallways and saw Ginny laughing with her friends. "Ginny!" she looked around weirdly then smiled when she saw me walking towards her. "we need to talk right now" I demanded, Ginny looked at me scared.

we walked over to a classroom that was empty, "I have something to tell you and you gotta promise me" she stuck out her pinky, "I pinky promise" I smiled and interlocked our pinky's.

"i'm pregnant" I whispered, Ginnys face lit up with happiness and scares at the same time. "it's Ron's right?" I nodded and looked over at the door "he doesn't know" Ginny gasped and covered her mouth. "I can't keep secrets" we laugh and hugged.

"don't worry the second Ron shows up i'll let him now so you don't have to worry" Ginny nodded "can my mum know? cause I write letters to her everyday it'll be hard to lie to my own mum" I smiled and shook my head yes. she squealed and looked down at my stomach that was hidden behind my jacket.

"do you know the gender?" I shook my head no "I wanted to know the gender with Ron but he's somewhere" Ginny smiled and put her hand up "can I?" I nodded and moved back so I wasn't slouching and moved my robe back.

her warm hand touched my stomach, happiness plastered on her face. "you have to name it Ginny or Gino" I laughed and hugged her again.

"don't worry it's up to Ron and he probably would" Ginny laughed and walked with me out of the classroom. we walked down the hallway and just talked about everything. I found out she was dating Harry, yes I know cute right?

Ginny and Harry were both quidditch players so I know their kids would just be the best. we talked about family and about whatever we could say.

"you should come visit the burrow for a while in summer" I smiled and looked down at my feet "wouldn't it be weird if I was there without Ron?" Ginny laughed and swung her arms like noodles. "of course not you're our friend, plus it would be fun"

I smiled and hugged her one last time "i'll see you around muma" I laughed as I walked away with a smile. I was happy that Ginny was happy.

now all I had to worry about was Ron. for some reason I knew he'd be supportive, why wouldn't he?

the next day I spent shopping with Nora in Hogsmeade, we bought clothes and cute things for us. as we sat in a restaurant on the corner, something felt off. I looked down at my ring and it was sizzling "Nora?" I screamed as I threw my ring.

Nora looked at it then at my hand "are you okay?" I nodded and looked at my hand. it was red from burning and stung a little but I caught it before it hurt so much.

"wasn't that Ron's ring?" I nodded and walked over to where it landed and it was just liquid now. it melted. Nora looked around to see if anything looked out of place but nothing was weird.

"somethings wrong. why else would it burn if Ron wasn't save or something" Nora picked up our bags and paid the waitress even though we hadn't eaten yet.

we walked into the common room, Draco sat on the couch talking to his friends and stopped when he saw our faces. "what's going on?" Nora explained everything while Draco looked at my hand. "weird stuff has been happening since Ron left" I looked at my hand, it wasn't red anymore.

then I remembered Ron telling me I was burning that one night. "bloody hell" I looked at my two friends, "what is it Lora?" I dragged them to the side since no one else knows about this power of mine.

"I was at the burrow with Ron, and one night we were sleeping. he said that I was burning like skin red and sizzling like the ring"