𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝑁

the next couple of days went by slowly, which was perfect. Ron made me feel so good every night. Ginny and i gotten closer since who knew we had the same taste, two strong independent women with strong men by their sides. i walked downstairs for dinner, Ron was helping Molly with handing out the food.

Fred and George were already sitting, Arthur sat at the head of the table. Molly to his left, Ron next to me, Ginny across with Harry, Hermione sitting across from Fred. oh yeah them two are getting awfully close. always giggling and sneaking around. they've tried to be sneaky but they suck at doing that.

as everyone ate, Arthur would tell stories about his youth. Molly got up to see who knocked on the door, she had a confused look on her face. "oh hello may i help you?" a thud came from the front door. everyone stood up as two tall figures always in, it was Noel and his father. i gasped and ducked down behind Ron.

"you know them" i nodded and "Greybacks, they're wolf like creatures. be careful please" Ron held me behind him, his hand holding mine. Arthur stumbled over to help his wife, "where is Loralie Malfoy" they all had their wands in their rooms.

Noel smirked at Ron who i'm guessing already met before. I watched as Ron's muscles tensed, "search the house" Ginny looked at me in fear, Harry was still in her room finding something. I nodded and stepped out into the open. Noel smirked again and walked over to me.

before Noel could grab me, Ron moved in front of me. "don't touch her" they both stared at each other, anger pulsing. I touched Ron's shoulder and walked forward, Noel grabbed me and dragged me out of the house.

the Weasleys stood outside, Ron was trying to get one of Greybacks bodyguards to stop touching him. I looked at Ron, our eyes meeting each other "I love you" he mouthed. I smiled but before I could say it we arrived to the Malfoy Manor.

my father stood in his office angry, his arms crossed. "you ungrateful child!" a hard slap hit my face, I let my head hang since Noel was holding me so I could fall. "dating a Weasley are you bloody stupid"

my mother rushed in and saw me with blood spilling from my mouth "Lucius!" she swatted Noel away and held me in her arms as we slowly fell down to ground. "you blithering idiot! you hurt our daughter" she had two house elf's to get me to my room.

all I could mumble out was "where is Draco" she pierced her lips together and quickly found some parchment to write a letter to him. I let out a shaky breath. my dark mark was itching and my arm was, I was scared. is Ron okay? are us friends okay?

my mum left to make me some soup, something easy to have.

I laid on my bed, slowly thinking of what could happen. a scream came from downstairs. I quickly got up and saw Ron being thrown out of the office. "Ron?" I ran down the stairs and he wasn't even worried about getting hurt. "who did this?" he touched my face, his hands lightly touching my scars.

another scream. "they're trying to find Harry. he's in there but he looks different" I nodded and had one of the elf's send him to my room. as I walked in, Hermione was being tortured by Bellatrix, my father was scolding my brother while my mother dropped her soup in shock.

"let go of her!" Bellatrix smirked up at me and marked her mudblood written into her skin. my father walked over to me "since you're dating Harry Potters best friend tell me" he dragged me over to the boy.

he wore the same outfit from before but his face was puffy, more than I could see. I couldn't tell who it was but I knew in my heart it was Harry. even Ron said it was.

"no father" I said after examining for a moment, a hard smack hit me in the face. my mother screamed "lie to me again i'll do worse" I nodded and looked at Harry again, then at my father "no it's not him"

another hard smack hit me, Hermione laid unconscious on the ground. I squeezed my eyes close from the pain that was consuming me.

"expelliarmus"

as they fought over me the chandelier was shaking, "bloody hell Lora!" I groaned as Draco pulled me up. "i'm here i'm right here" he moved my hair behind my ear and looked at everyone fighting, Noel pushed Draco to the side.

"Draco!"

my voice boomed through the room as the chandelier fell, everything went dark as I let out a sharp breath.