𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇Y

the next day in defense against the dark arts, Umbridge was being a bitch the whole time. i sat in the middle behind Draco and next to Nora, we gossiped before class had started and now we had detention. i heard from Harry that her punishments were terrible. "i'll see you after detention good luck with her" i rolled my eyes at my brother and walked to the front of the classroom.

"sit sit you'll be writing a full two parchments of writing why you were being a terrible student" her voice rang in my head as i tried to shake off a weird feeling, she set down two quills and one ink bowl between us. as we wrote a burning felt in my hand, i looked at my hand seeing the sentence i wrote. "i'm sorry for talking during class time" was written on the back of my hand.

i looked up at the pink bitch and glared at her, Nora whispered "don't it's not worth it" i nodded and looked back down and kept writing trying to ignore the pain.

by the end of detention my hand was red and itchy from the pain. Nora and i complained, "we're never talking in that class ever again" i blew on my hand wishing it wouldn't hurt anymore.

as we sat down the pain was gone and it was just little scars on our hand.

"i absolutely hate her Draco" Nora complained to her boyfriend as she tried to show him the scars, i was surprised that barely got in trouble with Umbridge. i watched as Ron walked in with his head held high and a huge smile on his face. "what is up with him?" i shrugged at Mickey's question.

his friends followed closely behind as Ron walked towards my way, i gave him a confused look. "hello my love" i smiled at him and looked at Harry whose face was just waiting to say something. "Harry what is up with him?" Ron kissed me i jumped in surprise and kissed him back before looking back up at Harry.

"he took a love potion on accident" i started laughing then looked at my boyfriend, Ron kept his hand on my thigh. his head going to my ear "i need you" i giggled at him then my brother gagged. "what's the problem Harry?" he looked at Hermione who stood next to him.

she held a book in her hands and sighed "since he won't say, dear Ronald took a toxic love potion not a normal one. it won't do him well if it keeps it in his system" Ron was kissing my neck as Hermione rolled her eyes at her best friend. "we need to get him to Slughorn's office but he insisted to see you instead" i laughed again.

"okay come on Ron you saw me now you can go" he groaned in a whinny voice, he acted like a toddler when he was whinny. "go Ron" i kissed him once more as he stood up, pouting his bottom lip.

"come with me" he whined again, i rolled my eyes playfully and got up. after taking my last bite, i followed behind the group. i looked like i was stalking them as we walked to Slughorns.

after we arrived Slughorn stood at his desk, "what can i do for you?" as Harry explained what happened, i looked around the classroom. a dark figure stood by a table. we made eye contact but then before i could tell Hermione someone else was there he disappeared out of thin air.

i looked back at the group, shaking my head trying to see if i was hallucinating. "oh the love potion?" Harry nodded as Slughorn walked to one of the tables where the dark figure was.

slowly looking around then picking up a bottle then walking over to us. i watched as Ron drank it in one sip, "here are some pick-me-ups for the rest" i thanked him then sniffed it. he was giving me some awful feelings towards me.

as i sipped on the drink i looked at Ron, his tank top and stripped pants looked like he had just woken up. "hey Ron are you okay?" Hermione looked at me then at Ron. i gasped as the boy fell to the ground, shaking. "Ron?" i looked up at Harry and told him to get something.

"Ron! look at me come on" Hermione helped Harry find an antidote for Ron. i held Ron's head in my lap "come on" his eyes rolled back as i yelled at Harry and Hermione to hurry. "no no you wake up come on!"

as Harry ran back he poured the antidote down Ron's throat as i sat him up. "he's okay Lora" i wasn't worried that he would die, i was but something ticked me off. "where did Slughorn go?" we looked around, anger pulsed through my veins. "get him to the hospital wing i'll be there in a minute" they nodded and carefully carried him.

i walked to the table and looked at the potions, "happy birthday Albus Dumbledore" i gasped seeing the same bottle that Ron drank beside it. i picked up the bottles and the note before walking down the hallway to Dumbledore's office. i heard talking coming from just outside of his office. "Ms.Malfoy poisoned Ronald" i gasped as i knew the voice, Slughorn was trying to get me in trouble.

i turned the corner and saw him talking to Dumbledore. "sir! we need to talk, in private" Dumbledore looked down at me and back up at Slughorn "you've heard the girl, leave" Slughorn glared at me when Dumbledore wasn't looking.

he walked in and sat at his desk, i walked up and set down the objects. "Ron accidently took the love potion and too much of it so we went to Slughorn's office. after he gave Ron the antidote he walked away and gave us this." i showed one of the bottles that didn't have "happy birthday" on it.

"then Ron drank this one" i showed the one that had some kind of purple juice at the bottom. Dumbledore looked at each of the objects then at me, "thank you Ms.Malfoy, go check on Ron i will deal with Professor Slughorn" i nodded and walked away after saying thank you.