𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

for breakfast i helped Molly cook. "george could you get me the spoon?" i looked over and saw it was actually Fred, i giggled as he showed he was offended but just laughed about it. "honestly woman do you even call yourself our mother" Molly turned around and just laughed "i'm sorry Freddie" i smiled as the two hugged and Fred just told her it was okay.

after breakfast Ron and i got ready for the day. Ron wanted to stay in bed since his back hurt so i let him stay behind as Ginny and i went to do things in the city. "are you sure?" i smiled and kissed his forehead, "don't worry love i don't need your back getting worse" he laughed then groaned from the pain. the bruises turned into this blackish color so it was going to go away soon.

"i'll be back, now finish your soup" Ron rolled his eyes and smiled.

"i love you Ronald" he laughed harder as i walked out of his room. "i love you too Lora" he yelled from his room. i blushed and walked down the stairs seeing Ginny next to Harry. he had a couple small bruises but he had his arm in a sling "stay home Harry please" i smiled at the couple as i looked over seeing Fred and Hermione.

they had gotten closer since winter break, they were cute together. the height difference is beautiful.

"come on Ginny" she finished kissing her boyfriend as i dragged her away. we giggled as we walked to the car, a ford anglia. i got into the driver seat. "well this brings back memories of second year" we laughed at the memory of little Ron and Harry flying this car to school.

it was funny, even Ron broke his first wand that way.

he was terrified of the car ever since. i even remember Mcgonagall yelling at Harry for being like his father since she thought he would be like his mother.

as i drove to the city, me and Ginny decided to get coffee before we started our adventure which was fine. we walked to a small cute coffee shop. small round tables sat around the room with cute wooden chairs with small pillows on them. after we ordered we sat down at one of the tables.

"so shoe shopping or clothes?" Ginny took a sip of her coffee "the baby store we have to" i laughed. "really? isn't still early i'm only in my fifth month" Ginny groaned and kicked her legs.

"fine fine" Ginny squealed and picked up her coffee, running out of the shop. people stopped at looked at me, some newspaper person took a photo of us. "Ginny come on" we walked around the stores and got to a baby store.

as we walked around we giggled at the clothes while Ginny was wishing she was pregnant. "everyone would love if i was pregnant with Harry Potter's baby" she said sarcastically. i laughed and lifted a cute shirt, it had little dinosaurs on it. i smiled and turned it so Ginny could see it. she gasped and nodded "get that it's adorable"

we walked up to the cashier and i felt a horrible pain in my stomach. i held my stomach "Ginny?" i fell down, my head hitting the desk and everyone gasped. Ginny ran towards me as i looked down at my stomach. "Lora stay awake come on i'm right here" she looked around frantically.

i let out a soft groan from the pain and closed my eyes, the darkness consumed me.