𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

i woke up the next day, Ron's head was resting on my chest as his arms were wrapped around my waist. i moved a little to see if he would unwrap his arms but he didn't, i sighed and looked around the room. Nora wasn't there, her things weren't scattered around the room like they normally were. i felt movement, Ron turned so his back was towards me. i got up and went to my closet, changing into a black skirt and the white button up shirt. my Slytherin tie was perfectly tied around my neck. i did my makeup to hide the fact i shagged with someone.

after i was done, i picked my school shoes up and walked out of the room. leaving Ron in my room.

i walked down the hallway and bumped into Ginny, her red hair was tied in a tight bun and her quidditch broom was in her hand. "Loralie? hey have you seen Ron?" i looked at her and shrugged, "no" i walked the opposite way she was going. Nora and basically all my friends stood in a circle in the courtyard. "i can't wait for the party in the comms" Nora looked at me as i walked by and sat at a little table, pulling out my herbiology book and reading it.

i didn't have anything else to do, i was bored.

Draco looked back and stared at me for a while before turning back to his girlfriend. "come on" he whispered, the seats dipped and the smells of my friends consumed me. i looked up and saw them just sitting there, not saying anything. Nora crossed her arms, still not looking at me.

i sighed and looked down at my book, then it got replaced with the table. "talk missy" i looked up seeing Mickey holding the book, a smug smile on his face. i rolled my eyes and tried to grab the book but it was no use. "what do you want Mickey" i mumbled, crossing my arms and glaring at him. Mickey set my textbook down and placed his hand on my wrist. "bruises" he looked over to Draco.

my brothers eyes scattered to my wrist, "you shagged didn't you" he scoffed and looked at Nora. "you leave us then shag someone you don't even know" i glared at my brother and got up, snatching my book off the table. i heard a smack then a groan come from the table as i walked away.

"Lora!" i kept walking, but slower. Nora ran up beside me and cleared her throat before saying something, "i'm sorry about whatever i did. why are you being distant? you're so different" i looked at her and stopped walking, "maybe because i have to fucking kill the chosen one. or maybe because i lost my baby that i was happy about. maybe it's because i lost Ron, he slipped through my fingers"

Nora pierced her lips together and tapped her fingers on her book. "i know you slept with him, i didn't tell Draco because i knew you wouldn't want him to know" she confessed, her brown hair falling past her face as he couldn't meet my eyes. the Nora i knew would scream at me if i dissed her but now she couldn't look me in the eyes.

i rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the common room. "listen to me Nora, i don't want to do this. i thought it would be fun to stand up to the dark lord but now i have to kill him. he thinks because i have this stupid power i could kill anyone" i paced the room, slowly. Nora sat on the arm of the chair, her arms crossed. "why can't you?"

i fell to the ground, a tear falling from my eyes. "because of Ron, i can't do anything because of him. not that i'm scared of him, i'm scared of losing him more than i already have" i cried into her shoulder. her soft arms wrapped around my body. "it's okay Lora we'll figure it out" Nora helped me up, slowly wiping away my tears.

"come to the party have a good time, alright?" i nodded and looked up to stop the tears.

something was wrong.

i looked outside and saw darkness, "Nora?" she gasped and we ran out of the comms. i ran down the hallway to find Ron.

i spotted him with his friends, looking out the window. everyone was. "Ron" i yelled, he turned around and looked at me, with a look. a look i was terrified of. he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug "find Fred and George please" he had tears in his eyes, i nodded and ran around the school.

as i ran down the hallway a crash came from the room of requirement. i screamed as a brick fell from the ceiling. three red heads ran and shot spells at whoever.

"Fred?" i quickly ran over towards the boy who laid on the ground, "hey hey stay awake" blood spilled from his nose, i looked up at George and back down at Fred. i closed my eyes and pressed my hands on his chest, using a spell that could bring him back.

George cried into his mothers hold. "Lora stop" i let out a cry, Ron's warm hands pulled me up "he's gone" Ron cried in my hug, his head resting in the crook of my neck. "i'm sorry Ron" i kissed him and disappeared down the corridor.