𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐼𝑋

on the train ride back to Hogwarts, i sat alone. in a dark corner hoping no one would bother me. i haven't talked to anyone since the meeting, isolating myself from people. as the train came to a halt, i walked slowly out of the train, bumping into people. i watched as Ron walked by, his arm wrapped around a girl. a smile shown on both of their faces as they giggled at each other.

i never had been so angry but i walked to the Great Hall. sitting at the Slytherin table, alone. Nora looked at me, her brown eyes making me feel guilty. i gave a small fake smile before getting up and walking away. my sweater clung to my arms as it itched.

the hallway was quiet, as i turned down a corridor i heard moaning. i fixed my eyebrows together and followed the noise.

it was Ron, his hands wrapped around the girl from before. i scoffed and noticed him looking in the mirror, glaring at me. "get out" he mumbled to the girl, he had changed. his hair was choppy and his eyes were dark. Ron pulled up his pants and walked over towards me.

"spying on me? didn't know you could go that low" i crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. Ron grabbed my face, pulling me closer. "what's wrong" he whispered, i looked up into his eyes.

his hand gripped my face, "words darling" i sighed. "get away from me Weaslebe" he scoffed and pushed me away, "leave like you always do" i rolled my eyes, walking towards him as he picked up his bag. "i always leave? what about you, you already moved on" Ron turned around and walked up to me. "seriously Loralie i fucking love you and you ghosted me" he yelled at me, his voice booming through the room.

i gulped and looked up at him, his warm hands pulled me down the corridor. rushing me to his common room, as a first year left we snuck in and walked into his dormitory. Ron pushed me up against the wall, his warm hands holding my back towards the wall.

Ron picked me up and carried me to his bed, a mess of clothes and books scattered the floor of his room. "undress" he whispered in my ear as he sat down, his shirt was off and his pants were laying on the floor.

i slowly took off my shirt and turned around to take off my skirt. his eyes wandered my body, as the skirt fell to my ankles. i felt his hands pull me down onto his lap. he kissed my jawline to my neck, "Ron" i moaned as he left hickeys on my neck.

my hips grinded with his, i moaned and rested my head on his shoulder. i whimpered as Rons finger slipped into me, "bloody hell darling you're so wet" i smiled and moaned as he slipped in another. as his two fingers did their magic, my nails digged into his shoulders.

"Ron please" i begged, only for him to remove them and push me off so i was standing. "get on your knees darling" i nodded weakly and did as told. my hands wrapped around his long dick, slowly pumping it up and down. "fuck Lora" he mumbled, i sucked on it lightly. trying to tease him, which was working.

Ron groaned again and ran his hands through my hair, tying a ponytail that was barely even one with it. he pushed my head down, making his dick hit the back of my throat. i gagged and fell back when he came in my mouth. his substance spilling out, Ron smirked at me.

"put your hands up" he said as i laid on the bed, my hands hitting his bed frame. Ron tied my hands with his tie, putting them to his bed frame. i tugged on them "no running away" he whispered in my ear.

his soft warm hands traced down my body, raising goosebumps on my skin.

i bucked my hips at him as he kissed just above my knickers. his tongue slipped through my lips as he worked his magic, his two fingers slipping through. "oh Ron" i moaned, throwing my head back and tugging on the tie.

he pulled away before i could cum.

i let out a huff.

Ron got up and slipped off his boxers, slowly getting back onto the bed. his hair dangled in my face as he lined himself up and pushed me, i shut my eyes and my head back. Rons green eyes stared into mine as i opened them, his bottom lip lightly between his teeth.

"faster Ron" i squealed quietly as he picked up his speed, thrusting in and out of me faster.

he lifted my legs up over his shoulders as i cried out. his dark green eyes full of lust, his right hand was resting around my throat while the left was beside my head. holding him up.

my legs started shaking as i needed to release. "Ron" i whimpered looking into his eyes, he kissed me before whispering "cum darling" i moaned loudly as we released on each other.

as we laid there for a moment catching our breath.