𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

as Draco healed in his dormitory, I was busy making sure everything was perfect at Hogwarts. soon was winter break and I was happy I could go home to my room. "hey darling" I smiled as I looked up seeing Ron in the Great Hall, I was studying for a potions test. not that I wanted to, but my grades were slipping.

"hi Ron" he leaned over and kissed my head before sitting down, it was almost lunch time so food was being set down on the tables. I sat at my house table like I did for the last five years.

he sat next to me, each leg on either side of the bench we sat on. "studying for a test. I didn't know Slytherins could do that" I laughed as I hit his chest lightly, "oh come on darling I know you never study couldn't you hire someone?" Ron moved my blonde hair away from my face.

"whatever Ron don't you have something to do with your friends?" he shook his head no and scooted closer to me. Ron's soft lips kissed my jawline down to my neck, tilting my head a little before kissing it more. "no I wanted to see you" I smiled and turned towards him, closing my textbook.

"come with me" I took his hand and led him to my favorite place to be at, the Astronomy Tower. me and my friends would come up here and just talk, late friday nights after curfew we would sneak up here and just do whatever.

as we walked up the stairs, "what are we doing here?" I smiled and opened up the doors of the room at the top of the tower. books laid on the ground and benches sat in the corners. a huge moving ball rotated around in the middle, a telescope placed right by the edge to see the stars at night.

I walked over to the railing and looked out to the rest of the school, Hagrid's hut was just to the east of the tower. even flying class was being held just by the school.

"what are we doing up here? you're not going to toss me over the edge" I laughed and turned so my back was against the railing, "no Ronald I wouldn't dare. I just thought it was quiet enough so we could get to know each other better"

Ron smiled and walked over to the rails, looking out to the scenery. "let's start with the basics what's your favorite color" I thought about it for a second then said "the Slytherin colors" Ron hung his head and laughed "really?" I smiled. my whole closet was full of the Slytherin colors.

"how about you?" he smiled then thought about it "red" I laughed and rolled my eyes "of course its red" we walked over to the benches and sat down. after a while we talked about our favorite foods, books, shows, thing to do, and then it got more personal.

"what is it like being rich and having a perfect family"

I looked down at my ring and fiddled with it, should I ruin the perfections of my family. Ron held my hand "you don't have to tell me" I smiled "my family isn't perfect we are far from it, my brother and I suffer from issues that are just terrible. my father barely cared for him and only preferred me since I was his favorite. I even remember when he hit my brother just for asking our house elf for a drink."

Ron gasped, "we were nine when it happened" I looked up hoping my tears wouldn't fall, "you didn't have to tell me that darling" Ron held my hand, rubbing circles on it. "no one knows about how my family really is" I looked up into his eyes "i'm not perfect. you have to know that."

Ron smiled and kissed me, "i'm not perfect either"

the door fiddled open, two red hair twins walked in. holding a parchment in their hands. "there you are brother" Ron groaned as he pulled away from me, I looked at the two. it was Fred and George Weasley.

they both stopped talking about whatever Harry wanted Ron to know, they looked at me. "wicked" I laughed and waved at them, "i'm Loralie" before I could say my last name they both said "Malfoy" in synced.

"i'm Fred and this is my brother George"

Ron looked like he was in pain as they ignored him and just talked to me. "well I have to go boys, i'll see you later Ron" I kissed Ron's cheek while the twins cheered him in a embarrassing way

as I walked to Potions class, Professor Snape was already handing out test. I took my seat by my brother who was staring at the table, something was on his mind. "hello brother" Nora wasn't there yet, "here's your test Malfoy's you better pass"

I rolled my eyes at the professor and took out my ink and quill. my brother huffed next to me, "what is it" he looked at my angrily, "maybe Nora should stop fucking every boy she sees" I leaned back in my seat, "bloody hell i'm sorry brother"