𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

my friends and i decided to take a trip, to Italy. i needed a break, i was in pain. it's been two weeks since i've last spoken to Ron or anything for that matter. father tried to get Draco and i home but we stayed since there was nothing for us at home. "welcome back to earth Lora you zoned out longer today" i finished my drink and got up. Nora and i were going to go shopping while the boys were given a choice of staying in the hotel or carrying our bags. of course they stayed in the hotel.

as i walked down the street with Nora, she would stop at each store checking into the windows to see if she liked it or not. some we did walk into, some we didn't. after an hour, we stopped to get some coffee. a cute shop was on the corner just across the street of where the coffee shop we ordered things from. Nora ordered some fancy iced coffee while i had a green tea. "come on Nora"

we walked into the small store and i gasped seeing cute skirts and shoes. the store clerk seemed sweet, "anything you like?" her thick italian accent was beautiful. her blonde long hair reached the middle of her back, a small pink bow was holding her bangs to the sides. "yes everything" the girl smiled and walked away. Nora picked out some things for her and Draco that he would wear. i laughed as she joked about buying a skirt for him, "he would lose it if he had to wear that"

it's been a long time since i could smile like this, especially when i was with my friends that i would do anything to be with. "ready?" i nodded and walked to the desk and bought everything, "that will be 450 euros" i searched in my bag and grabbed the stack of euros that i saved since i started Hogwarts. "keep the rest"

as the millions of bags started getting harder to carry we made our way back to the hotel. Draco and Mickey were in our shared hotel room. playing chess or whatever board game that they could play. "finally!" Nora laughed and walked off to Draco and hers room. i knew they were going to have fun so i dragged Mickey with me to the mini bar on the first floor.

"whatever is strong" i smiled to the bartender and looked back at my guy best friend. his brown hair had black streaks in it and some white. "how have you been Lor" he was the only one that shortened my name to "lor" and the only one to call me that. i shrugged as i took the shot, the burning liquor hurt as i drank it. i made a sour face "that was stronger than expected" Mickey laughed and sipped on his drink.

"another one per favore"

it had to be midnight by now, everyone was playing drinking games on the marble floor. "let's play truth or dare" i giggled and we all sat in a circle. "okay Loralie truth or dare" i thought for a second then said "dare" Draco took a sip of some drink "i dare you to find the next person that walks through the hallway and kiss them" i rolled my eyes and took a shot then got up and walked to the door.

slowly opening the door and saw him.

he looked so perfect.

"Ron?" a small smile plastered on his face as he saw me. his eyes wandered to my hand and he smiled when he saw i still wore the ring he gave me, "hi darling" i gasped and hugged him. "ron? this is really you?" he kissed my forehead. "of course darling" my friends all smiled in happiness.

"surprise" i laughed and kissed Ron, finishing my dare.

after a while everyone went to bed, i tied up my hair and looked at Ron who laid in the bed i slept in. his head resting in his hand, "why Italy?" i sat down in the bed and looked down at him "i've always came here when i needed a break" Ron nodded then pulled me down so we could kiss.

"I've missed you so much" i blushed and kissed him, our lips molding together before we laid down into the bed. his soft arms wrapped around me, "thank you for saving me" i snuggled my head into his chest "of course my love"