𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

i laid in Nora's room, her room was a mess from me having a breakdown every moment i could. my face was puffy from crying, Nora and thomas would check on me before leaving to go somewhere. Nora said my brother was doing something so he couldn't visit. "he'll be back okay Lora you know he will" i would cry harder when he wasn't there. as much as i was protective of him, he was always someone i could cry to.

"come on Lora lets go shopping, you love shopping" i shook my head no and rolled over so my back was towards her. "nope i'm not taking no as an answer" she pulled me out of her bed and gagged at my smell, "you're showering first come on" since i was her size she gave me sweatpants and a quidditch team shirt that was Mickeys.

after my shower that took forever, i felt a little better. Nora told me to do my makeup so i did. i felt better with myself, still feeling terrible about Noel but my brother saved me. everything was wrong in my life i wished it wasn't.

we walked down Digion ally, Nora would buy things but i just couldn't find anything.

as we walked outside of a clothing store, a pair of twins walked up to me. not angry, just happy in a weird way. "hi Loralie how was your break?" Nora tried to stop them but they said it too fast. "oh no i'm sorry please don't cry" i smiled and shook my head no, they looked at me weirdly and then at each other. Nora held my hand "i'm sorry we have to go" she said as we walked away.

i gave her a confused "what" Nora turned down into a ally that was empty. "your eyes turned red, like Gryffindor red" i quickly grabbed my makeup mirror and my eyes were grey, like how they always were. "how are you feeling Lora" i shrugged "i don't know" she looked into my eyes and gasped.

"your power is turning into dark power. Noel did that for a reason" i winced at the name then gasped "merlin's beard he did!" she scoffed then dragged me back to her house. when we walked in Thomas was sitting at the dining room with Draco and Mickey, they both were covered in sweat and dirt. i gasped and ran towards my brother, hugging him. "where were you brother?" he chuckled then groaned when i touched his forearm, "you have it?" Draco nodded then hugged me again.

we all sat on the couch, Draco and Mickey were both at Hogwarts trying to find out how to get the vanishing cabinet to work again. since it was destroyed the first time being used they finally got it to work.

"don't ever leave me like that" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me again. "i saw Harry and them at the cabinet, they are trying to destroy it again" i sighed and thought about it. "then don't let them, you'll figure it out" he chuckled lightly, "i've missed you sister"

after dinner we all chilled in Nora's room, alcohol bottles laid around on the floor. Draco was passed out on Nora's bed and Nora was asleep in his arms. Mickey was sleepy but stayed up with me. "are you feeling better?" i smiled weakly and laid my head in his lap "better, i feel more different but i don't know" he took another shot of some drink he was going to finish by himself. "i saw the way you looked at Harry Potter. do you like him or are you just trying to get back at Ron for liking Hermione?" i shrugged and wiped my mouth after i yawned.

"i don't know what i want anymore"

Mickey smiled and laid down next to me, "go to sleep love" i smiled weakly and kissed his cheek before cuddling him to sleep.