𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

i sat in the Great Hall, alone. my brother and Nora were in Hogsmeade on a date to some restaurant. Mickey was doing a task for Voldemort, i felt bad that i couldn't help but he was almost done anyways. Blaise was talking to pug face Pansy the whole time. i got up and saw Ron talking with his friends, a smile plastered on his face as i walked towards him. as i walked over to them, Neville bumped into me. "oh i'm sorry" he flinched before he saw who it was.

"it's fine Neville, you don't have to be scared of everything" i looked down at the bruises and scratches on his arms. "Neville Longbottom what is this?" i grabbed his arm and examined it, he winced in pain as i moved his arm. "who did this" Neville looked down in shame and looked over at pug face Pansy.

i rolled my eyes and stormed over to her and Blaise, dragging poor Longbottom with me.

"you blithering idiots!" i smacked the girls food out of her hand as she just smirked and didn't care. "don't touch me you maniac" Blaise laughed as he saw nervous Neville behind me, "don't ever touch Neville or it'll be the last thing you touch" i threatened them. as i walked away Pansy yelled something on the lines of "you think we're scared of you just because you're just some rich brat that cries herself to sleep."

by then everyone was watching, "yeah she cuts herself to, so pathetic" they both laughed and looked around. Neville looked at me as i pulled my coat sleeves down farther. "come on love just ignore her" Ron's warm hands touched my hands, i tried so hard for tears to not fall but they did anyways.

Hermione glared at Pansy as she noticed my tears falling. "why are you making fun of someone's illness, you're the one that's pathetic" Harry tried to push Hermione along but she slipped away and got up into Pansy's face. "Ron! she's going to get herself hurt" he stopped and smiled "she's actually pretty strong love" i watched as the two girls argued and Hermione punched Pansy making her fall to the ground.

as we walked to some place new, Ron held my hand. "i'm sorry Lora you should've told me i would've helped" i looked down at my feet as we walked, "Ron i'm fine i haven't done it in a long time" it was a lie.

Harry took us to Hagrid's hut, the tall teacher smiled at me as i walked in. "yer he how are you?" i shrugged and sat next to Ron "i'm okay how are you?" Hagrid smiled "i'm great" he played around with a fox creature and had a conversation with the two.

Ron and i sat in the back, "are you actually okay darling?" he pushed my hair behind my ear, his soft warm hand brushing my cheek. i looked away, Ron scooted closer to me "darling come with me, they don't need us" i nodded and followed Ron out of the hut.

he walked down the field and to a big tree. "darlin sit down" i smiled and sat down, resting my body in his arms. his soft hands rubbing circles on my back, "you truly are beautiful" his voice mesmerized me as he talked, i smiled and just listened to him humming.

"since summer break is coming would you want to go to the Burrow" i gave him a concerned look, "would your mum hate me for being a Malfoy?" Ron laughed and kissed my head "no she wouldn't love" he smiled. "are you sure?" i looked up and my eyes met his, "Lora she would love you" i smiled again and kissed him.

my family was hated by some people and it always affected me. especially when i now have a boyfriend's mum that could hate me.

"what's on your mind love?" Ron was looking out on the meadow his red hair flopping in the wind. a small smile on his face, "thinking about our future" i rolled my eyes and kissed him "we've only been dating for a week my love" he shrugged and smiled "never too late" i laughed and laid back down. i felt at home, he was my home.