𝑆𝐼𝑋

"Nora you bloody whore!" I stormed into the Great Hall for dinner, she sat with her new boyfriend that wouldn't be there for long. my brother walked behind me, wishing I wasn't so embarrassing. Nora turned and grabbed her plate to be ready to throw at me.

everyone was watching as I stood over her, "what are you talking about Lora I didn't do anything" I laughed lightly then pointed at the boy that sat behind her as she stood up. "that dickhead sure says something different"

Nora gasped at my words and slapped me, "you bloody bitch" I swung at her, punching her as she fell to the ground. "cheat on my brother again you whore I will bloody hurt you more than I ever would!" a professor grabbed me off of her and dragged me to Dumbledores office.

her lips and cheekbones were gushing with blood.

I looked down at my hand seeing my knuckles bruised and bloodied. "young lady why do you think it was ever acceptable to fight on this campus" Dumbledore was threatening to kick me out of Hogwarts but of course I was a Malfoy and he preferred to have my fathers money running through the school than not.

"leave my office Ms.Malfoy" I walked out of the office, Ron stood against the wall across from the door. anger plastered on his face as I stood there, why would he be angry I started walking down the hallway but heard his voice.

"picking fights for your brother. you'd do anything for him wouldn't you?"

I turned around, Ron stood just a inch away from me. "what are you talking about?" Ron pushed my head up so I was looking at him. "family does everything for family" I smiled and walked away.

"it's different when it's my brother, he's had it worse than anything" Ron chuckled, making me stop in my tracks "well other than Harry Potter, that boy had nothing from the get go" I felt his hand grab mine, walking beside me. "if my friends did find out I was dating a Malfoy I wouldn't be a golden trio member"

I laughed and looked at him as we walked down the corridor "dating?" Ron looked away from me, in embarrassment. "sounds nice but don't you have a girlfriend already?"

Ron chuckled as we walked, "you mean Lavender? bloody hell no never" I laughed. "oh come on I see you two kissing each other around school isn't it something?" he chuckled and kissed me "don't worry about it love. i'm all yours" I smiled and kissed him back.

as we walked down the hallway I decided to go to the common room. I left him to do whatever he wanted to do. the common room was empty when I walked in, I walked to the dormitory I shared with my best friend. well ex best friend.

I opened the door seeing her packing up her things, tears streaming down her face as she threw things into the trunk she had. "you got expelled?" Nora looked at me and huffed. crying harder than i've ever seen her, something else is bothering her

"Nora what happened?" I walked over to her, pulling her trunk away. she fell onto her bed, her head in her hands. "come on you gotta tell me" she looked up, her eyes bloodshot and her face puffy from the fight and crying. "Mickey is hurt"

I picked her up and hugged her, "what happened i'll fix it" she relaxed into my arms "Voldemort has him, i'm scared." I picked up her trunk "you're staying here, with me and Draco we'll make sure nothing goes bad"

she sighed and started unpacking her things, "but Mickey" I shushed her "i'll figure it out. tell Ron if you ever see him i'll be back before he knows it" she whimpered "don't get hurt please" I smiled weakly and hugged her.

"don't worry about me" I pulled her along as we walked to the boys dormitory, Draco and Blaise shared a room just across from Mickey and Goyles. I knocked on the door, no response.

"Draco I know you're in there open the bloody door now!"

the door opened and it was Blaise, he had a bottle of fireball in his hand. "fucking hell Blaise" I took the bottle and dumped it out the window before throwing the bottle away. "find my brother and Nora will know what to do right?" Nora nodded and sat on my brothers bed.

a girl laid in Blaises bed, "get out" she hurried up and ran out of the room. Blaise gave me a rude look but I glared at him "fine fine you didn't have to kick her out though" I flipped him off before thanking him.

I left the dormitory seeing my brother walking in, he gave me a weird look as I held a silver spoon in my hand. "Loralie where are you going?" it was too late as I teleported to the Malfoy Manor.