𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

it was finally summer break everyone was getting ready, i waited in the Gryffindor common room for all of the Weasleys to come out. i said my goodbyes to my friends and wished them a good break. Ginny finally walked out with her trunk, "i can't believe they aren't back yet" she sighed missing her boyfriend just as i much as i missed mine. "don't worry hopefully they're back before summer even ends"

as we sat down on the train, Fred was next to George like always. Ginny was next to me with snobby Percy was across from our booth. "it's going to be so fun!" i smiled and rested my head on the window, "mum is making her favorite pie today" Ginny punched the air happily. i smiled at my friends, i missed Ron even more than anything.

the train came to a halt, everyone got up and grabbed their trunks before leaving.

i walked out and followed behind the Weasleys, as we walked up to the parents. "hello deary how was school?" i shrugged and hugged Molly "it was okay thank you" she smiled, hugging her other family.

as we walked into the burrow, everyone went to their rooms. i walked up to Ron's room and set down my trunk, slowly falling down onto his bed. tears streamed down my face as i held his pillow in my arms. "please come back Ronnie i miss you" i mumbled into the pillow.

i rubbed my stomach as i walked down the stairs, "come come we're going to eat." Molly sat me down in one of the chairs, Ginny laughed about something with Fred. i looked to my left and saw someone outside. "Molly there's someone outside" she looked out of the one window.

she walked to the door and opened it, a loud squeal came from her. "what is it mum?" she moved out of the way and that's when i saw him.

his red hair was messy and long, his eyes were tired and he smiled when he saw me. "Loralie" i ran towards him not caring that the bump was showing. Ron didn't notice but he groaned when i hugged him, "darling" he pushed me away carefully and that's when he noticed.

i watched as his eyes lit up, "is is it mine" i smiled as i nodded. Ron hugged me again with love.

as we sat down to eat, Ron sat next to me. his blue eyes full of light, he smiled as he talked to everyone. his hand holding mine as he talked. "it was crazy darling" i smiled again and kissed him. as we ate it was home, i was at home.

the place i could always call home.

as we got ready for bed he removed his shirt, a purple bruise was on his back almost taking all of his back. "Ron?" i lightly touched it, barely even feeling his skin and he winced. "who did this?" he turned around and kissed my forehead. "darling don't worry i'm fine" i nodded and finished brushing my teeth and rubbing some lotion on my stomach.

Ron and i laid in bed, he sat up and moved his sweater i wore. "hi baby, i'm your father" he said as he talked to me, i giggled as he talked to my stomach. "you have the most beautiful mummy ever" i blushed and rubbed his hair. slowly twisting the strands in my hand.

"i can't wait to see you" he kissed my stomach and scooted back before laying down.

we cuddled as we fell asleep.

i felt happy, my home was here. Ron was safe and in one piece.